52. Can't Stop

Bobble head

Bobble head. Ever felt like that? I have the last two days as I have been listening in on the meetings with the others.

A plan that isn't half bad has been made. Thing is it still doesn't sit well with me by them luring them here like some bait on a fishing line.

Yeah with us being the bait. Cryilla adds her two sense in.

I sigh as she snickers. The bait part doesn't bother me as long as everyone here stayed safe. It would make the pack be on guard once they put this plan in motion and I can't stand the worried faces that I am sure is to come.

"Aysun?" I call out as I walk to her room having dinner done and plated on the table for the three of us.

Seth is in the shower but I can tell he is close to being done with the time he has been in there. Last night though was extremely fun even if neither of us slept much. Another wonderful thing is Aysun has been sleeping through the night more over the last few weeks without night terrors waking her.

I peek around the corner and see Aysun playing with her dolls. She brushes on ones hair while talking to them and it makes me smile wide.

"Dinner is done sweet heart. Let's get cleaned up."

"Okay Mommy." She bounces up and we go to the hall bathroom to wash up.

Together we walk down the stairs and Seth is filling our glasses with some soda and juice for Aysun.

"Thank you Papa." Aysun climbs up in her chair.

"That is a apple this time." Seth smiles as he places the jug back in the fridge.

"Let me know what you think." I smile as they look at the food.

"Points for at least looking good Mommy."

I can't help but laugh. "That was sheer luck."

We take the first bite and I could moan from how good it taste. It is like a mini foodgasm and that is saying lots considering I never really cooked and never did I think something could mount up to be close to the blissful feeling an orgasm gives.

The roast falls apart without a knife as the gravy potatoes just make it a beautiful pairing.

"This beats the chickie nuggies." Aysun hums while she licks her lip from the potatoes, making us laugh.

Seth and I clean up the kitchen together before I get Aysun ready for bed. Seth comes into her room once I have her bathed and in her pajamas, he kisses Aysun's head and I turn her light out. Together we walk to our room as I walk to the closet to get into my pajamas, just as Seth follows.

He turns on the light and I take my shirt over my head. A small growl fills our walk in closet as I turn around and see Seth lick his lips with a smirk. My core throbs instantly with the lustful look in his eyes.

Seth steps up to me and finishes removing my clothes as I do the same to him. Our lips meet just as the last piece of clothing is on the ground. His hands roam over my body as he picks me up by my hips to only spin me when I thought he was going to place me on the cabinet piece we have in here.

His tip teases my entrance as his fingers slip inside then out to spread my arousal around. Before he slowly pushes in and stills for a moment while I savor how full he makes me full. Seth pulls me to where my back is flush to his chest before he thrusts at a slow pace.

My hair is moved as his lips attack my mark. I move an arm up and behind me to hold onto him, as my finger slide into his hair. The thrusts become faster as my moans grow as he repeatedly hits the sweet spot within me. Everywhere his hands touch leaves tingles in place as he holds my hip as one goes to my bundle of nerves, making small cirlces over my nub.

All the sensory overload has me reaching my climax in record time as I feel him grow slightly in size too with his release coming close. With his teeth barely grazing my mark sends me over the edge as I squeeze and pulse around him. Seth groans before he stills and I feel his heat invade my body as he stills his thrusts.

We both breath heavily as he pulls out and picks me up to carry me to our bathroom. Seth kisses me lightly as he cleans me and then himself before we make way back to the closet for our pajamas. Neither of us say a word but I can tell he is content and happy as I feel the same.

"I love you so much." I whisper against his chest as we lay in bed.

"I love you, Raine, so very much." He kisses the top of my head.

My mind starts to spin as I hear Seth's breathing even out telling me he is asleep. I've closed my eyes trying to calm my mind but sleep isn't finding me.

We need to make choice. Cryilla sighs as she sits in my mind.

I know. I just don't want to hurt you if we make the choice.

You would not hurt me. We were made for this and maybe it is why sometimes it may feel like something is missing. Just like why we feel weaker than we should at times, it because we don't have the part from our Mum. Cryilla offers.

'Raine are you asleep?' Magnolia links randomly.

'No, I can't sleep.' I sigh through the link.

'Me either and I can't stop thinking about what Jirus offered us.'

'Same here it hasn't bothered me much I thought but now for some reason it is like I can't stop thinking on it.'

'I feel the same.' Magnolia sighs.

'You want to come over so we can talk about it? Seth and Aysun are asleep but we can talk in the living room with some tea.' I offer.

'On my way. I don't think I can sleep until we talk it out together. Do you think Ethan and Seth will be mad if we don't wake them to talk it through with us?'

I slowly sit up from Seth. 'I don't know but we can always tell them what we have spoken about because they both said it is our choice and Seth has said he would love me no matter what I choose to do.'

'Ethan has said the same. I will leave him here in bed then since he is sleeping. He will link me once he wakes and I am not here.' Magnolia talks through our link while I make way downstairs.

I start the water and open the back door just as I see her step up.