25. Goes By Smoothly

Dinner was an fun affair as Seth's family never disappoints with making someone laugh

Dinner was an fun affair as Seth's family never disappoints with making someone laugh. A couple things caught my attention but I didn't want to seem nosey so I stayed silent but now that Seth and I are getting ready this morning for a new day I can't stop thinking on it.

"What plans did you bring up to Lance if I may ask?"

Seth turns his head to me and frowns lightly. "You can always ask me anything. You are also going to be Beta female one day and we don't hide things anyways." He walks over to me and places his hands on my hips.

My core throbs as his scent and the mate bond pulls us closer all the time but we still have yet to actually mate.

"As for the plan." Seth starts grabbing my attention once more. He goes through telling me what he brought up.

"How do you know that will actually be safe?"

"We don't but the trackers are good at what they do and it is something even I have trained in." Seth sighs as I move from his hold.

"I don't think it will be safe. No one knows what is actually going on and the last thing I want on my conscious is someone in the pack getting hurt because of Magnolia and I."

"But this is the best way to maybe start getting answers. We are at more of a risk sitting here like ducks in the pack by not knowing anything nor trying to seek out answers."

With a sigh, I plop down on the end of the bed, the springs supporting my weight as I bounce up and down on the mattress. "Do I want answers? Yes, but I don't want anyone hurt."

"There is no way of knowing but it is something we won't force anyone to do. Lance will look at the best ones and bring a couple up at a time to see if willing and if so they will get the full details of the assignment but he hasn't ever been turned down. Raine everyone here looks out for each other. You and Magnolia are members here now and everyone will help where they can."

I slowly exhale and nod.

"Now tonight we can go looking at the houses if you want." Seth raises my head up with a finger under my chin.

"I would like that." I smile lightly and he kisses my lips. He pulls back and I look in his eyes. "Please keep me informed with the plan and if there is anything I can do to help."

"I will but you don't worry your beautiful head on it please. Let me help take care of you." He rubs my cheeks and I smile at him.

"It feels strange having someone care so deeply for me."

"Well get used to it." Seth smirks and kisses me again. "I will see you in a bit."

"Go before Valin makes you run the perimeter for being late without informing them like they spoke on last night." I laugh lightly as Seth pouts.

Seth laughs and kisses me once more before we leave the room.

"Hey." Magnolia grabs my arm as she comes out of her room just as I go to take a step since I turned around to put my hair in a ponytail before going down the stairs.

I smile at her and she is beaming right back. "What are you up to this morning?"

"Well I am going down to the kitchen of course." She laughs lightly. "How is the daycare center going?"

"I enjoy it so very much. There is a little girl that has taken to me when I am there. All the pups are so easy going though unless it is nap time but we have found reading a book calms them down so fast they fall asleep without a single complaint that way."

"So good to hear. See you later since I got to go get to work, love you." Magnolia hugs me as we make it to the kitchen.

It truly feels strange how we don't spend much time together when we were together all the time before. I spend lunch here if the kids are sleeping at the center and Seth is busy.

The walk to the center is calm as I wave and smile at other pack members going about their morning. Opening the door to the center all the kids flock over that are already here. Once they each have a short hug, they go back to play time.

My day goes by smoothly and Magnolia comes to visit me at the daycare center today instead of me going there. She seem to have a fun time with the pups before their nap that she got to read them a book so that Chesley and I got to eat our lunch she brought us. Seth was busy with paperwork and training today but it is all good.

Now I am about to be round a house where I am to meet mt mate. "Hey." Seth pulls me into his arms as we meet up at the first house to look through.

We look through the house. "I have to say this is perfect for us it is small and not overly large." I smile at how simple it is.

"So you don't want to look at the others?" Seth looks over the list.

I shake my head. "I don't see a reason too since they are larger than this one and we don't need a four bedroom house."

"True." Seth laughs. "I will tell Lance." His eyes glaze over and then he smiles. "Ours. I will give the pack some money for this one and I do like it is so close to the others houses and pack house."

"Me too it is a good advantage being closer."

Within a short time a large bed is brought up as Seth went with Levo and they came back with one. He is so eager for us to have our own place and I can't blame him in the least. So I packed up my clothes and he does the same as we had ate a fast dinner plate at the packhouse earlier and now at our own home.

"So one thing I realize." I look to Seth.

"What's that?" He smiles as he leans back on our bed.

"I have to learn to cook something for dinners because I can't do much."

"I can cook." He shrugs and smiles. His smile fades and he looks to me. "I have news on the tracker front."