16. Smug Wolf

My feet move without any thoughts running through my mind once I seen Seth start to turn red

My feet move without any thoughts running through my mind once I seen Seth start to turn red. I reach my hand out and he is quick to grab mine, he takes a deep breath and I see his eyes turn back to normal color and not the ones of his wolf.

Is it bad I find mate sexy as hell when worked up as such. Such protective actions over us too. I lick mate if you let me out, we can wiggle our hinny at him and let him have his way with us. Cryilla pants in my mind.

You are ridicilous! Never have we even had sex!

So? You know how it works, we read many of books with plenty of it and since we left wanna be, supposed to be, pack you seen other animals mate. I know you don't think it was interesting but Cryilla does. Oh.. Feel that I can. Cryilla smirks in our mind as I feel heat pool in between my legs for the very first time in my life.

A small growl comes from my side and Seth is staring at me with an intense look. I gulp down some slobber forming in my mouth as Cryilla, freaking horn wolf, makes us think images of Seth taking us human form and even wolf form.

Stop IT! He can smell us! I yell at Cryilla.

That is your only words he can smell us? Not that I should stop because you aren't ready. Cryilla snickers.

I clear my throat and look down. There is literally no words to respond to my crazy wolf.

Because you want it. You want it. You wanna get a piece of sexy mate. I wonder what his package is like.

Cryilla! Cool it down now. We are going to have a talk about this later as there is a room full of others here and it is embrassing. Yes I want it I mean Seth is perfect in my eyes both human and wolf so there. I would stick my tongue at her if I could.

Talk all you want as I knew. Cryilla snickers. Still though no talk bout me, I got what I wanted and just confirming what we knew to you own being.

Smug wolf.

"They can be something else." Seth mutters lowly in my ear.

"I am sorry, my wolf gets a tad carried away sometimes." I whisper back.

"I get it trust me I do." He smiles as we have moved away from everyone else talking in the room where Fayla first took me after cleaning dishes. "You smell devine though, that is like a personal drug to me."

"I am sorry but it is embrassing others if they." I stop short.

"Smell your want?" Seth offers and I nod. "They won't be able to smell it, your desire. Not until we mate at least then they will know you have my scent on you but your smell is only for me on the wanting desire part."

"I am sorry." I mumble.

"I am not. Your scent has already been my favorite and that just adds to it even more." Seth brings a finger up to rub my cheek.

"Just don't forget to swallow the minions down when the heat comes on." A lady speaks up.

"Aunt Sherry!" Seth groans.

"She has a point." Another speaks up.

"Auntie!" Seth adds.

"What? It is only the truth I mean unless you both want to be parents at the young ages." The lady he calls Auntie smirks.

"How do you think Trance came to be? Because I didn't swallow I let the heat get to me and Levo wasn't able to react fast enough." Sherry smirks with him.

"Say what?" Magnolia joins in.

"Heat." Auntie smiles.

"Raine. This is my great Auntie Vi. Then this is Aunt Sherry, Levo's mate." Seth points to them.

"Nice to meet you both." I smile to them.

"Yeah I remember reading we our heat once we meet our mates. So you will no longer have just a period but also heat which happens when a normal human would ovulate we just have it ten times more." Magnolia nods.

I huff as I remember that too. Grand.

"There is such things as condoms." Seth replies.

Everyone laughs. "Oh Seth thankfully I never had to worry about Fayla having heat but I can just say from my first mate when she went through it your mind will not register those." Lance chuckles.

"Okay let's not embrass the newly mates to much." Fayla speaks up and everyone smirks. "They will figure it out in due time and if they need advice they know where to find us all."

Fayla walks over and pulls me in for a hug. "You get used to it around here. There is nothing but a lot of comedians for the most part."

"Thanks Ma." Seth whispers and kisses the side of her face when she lets me go from the hug.

"Well there is nothing more we can do tonight then." Lance speaks up. "Thank you both once more for telling us what you know and of course come to us with anything you might remember as it will help us in aiding to figure all this out."

"Of course. Thank you so much." I smile and nod my head and Magnolia does the same.

"One more thing I would like to speak about since everyone is here." Lance speaks up. Levo comes through the door and nods whispering a 'yes I agree'.

"Okay, so I would like to offer Raine and Magnolia to become permanent pack members." Lance looks to us.

"I am all for it." Magnolia smiles wide. "Thank you so much for this opportunity."

"I would like this very much." I smile softly.

"So you're really wanting to stay." Seth lights up looking at me with a wide smile.

"Yes." I nod my head. "I do as I want this to work between us and be the fated mates we are. Can't really do that if I left the pack now could we?" I tease lightly not knowing where this is coming from but liking the person I feel I am becoming more of my true self.

"I would follow you absoutely anywhere." He tells me and I can tell he means it with everything he has.

"I know and that is what I like about you because you are so true. Your family is here and I want to be with you here." I tell him softly and I watch as my mate who is taller and muscular seemingly melt at my feet.