38. Quiet Day

Raine asked again on who Magnolia's mate is since she had caught her sisters mark I placed

Raine asked again on who Magnolia's mate is since she had caught her sisters mark I placed. Her mate though I figure must have just came of age or possibly even a tracker that got back from a trip or maybe another member she had yet to come across since she has been here. Since our pack is so large

Not going to lie it made me swell with pride and happiness to see how she got so excited for Raine and I.

"Ethan."

The way Fido is so content with everything too. Never when we went for a run did I think that would happen. Heck I didn't think wolves done that since our human forms have sexual intercourse I wouldn't think they would since I hadn't heard others say it but it is obvious our wolves do. I will not stop them since it is only natural to them.

Wait. Did Magnolia just say?

"Did you say Ethan? As in Ethan, the tiger shifter we just brought home to the pack today?" I ask.

Magnolia smiles wide and nods. "Yes. Fayla was giving him and his little brother the tour while I was in the kitchen prepping for lunch rush when I smelled his scent. When I seen him it clicked he is my mate. Fayla immediately noticed and got so happy. She ended up taking Rafel on the rest of the tour and Ethan stayed with me. We talked and before I know it we ended up in my room or well now our room then completed the mating bond because we just know nothing will split us apart."

Raine shakes her head lightly. "How didn't you know your mate was there before we left that pack?"

"Oh well you know I am older than you but he just turned eighteen a couple days prior to making it here."

Raine nods and then giggles, just like she does when she gets overly happy. Before she jumps out of my arms and latches onto her sister in a tight hug as they smile and giggle together. Fido huffs lightly missing her contact but can't help but be happy watching their happiness for each other.

This is all I could ever want for my mate. To see her happy.

We are whipped in the best of ways. Fido sighs as we watch our mate with her sister.

I agree with him just as Raine steps back over to me and I wrap her up in an instant. The need to be touching her or tending to any needs she may have is so strong. It is all part of that urge and push to make sure she is happy, even though I had that before it is stronger since marking. Not that I am complaining in the least as it is one thing I been wanting.

"So it sounds like Ethan will be staying for good as he is partially a pack member with you both mating." I speak up and they smile as Raine tilts her head to look at me.

"But won't the pack have issues with him being a tiger shifter?" Magnolia frowns suddenly.

I shake my head. "I doubt it since everyone here is open minded compared to all other packs. If anything he and is his brother will be fully embraced as everyone will be so enchanted by them."

"So you are protected too though right?" Raine asks openly and I go to step back to give them space but Raine stops me with her hands clutching my arm.

"Of course!" Magnolia looks like a deer in healights. "Besides I think we would need to talk to the pack doctor to see if it even be possible to produce any offspring with us being so very different shifters."

"Probably for the best." Raine sighs and leans into me.

Talk about what the pup would look like but it is reasonable that which ever parents has the most dominate gene is what the pup would shift into. Figure that pup would be of wolf but have some features of tiger like say color and maybe fur differences since mother is wolf her body would have the strong gene to pass to pup.

Fido shocks me but I stay silent since we don't actually know anything. The ladies were right on just talking to the pack doctor since he could be able to find out.

"However, we will make sure he knows if he must search for answers that is it done so discreetly." I add in and they nod with me.

"So where is he?" Raine looks behind her and I do for the first time.

"Oh he is sleeping but Lance caught me and wants to bring him into the pack. I just had to tell my sister the exciting news then to find out even more happy news with you two finally completed the bond. So if you both are free we can go and bring him into the pack as I know he wants to stay here. Which Rafel was with Lance and ready to be brought in knowing his brother is staying here, he was overjoyed."

"We are free to do it now." Raine nods after looking back at me and I nodded with her.

"Goodie! I will go wake him up like he asked me to do and then we can bring them in the pack. Lance said he linked the others that would need to be there to do it properly." Magnolia claps her hands before running off.

Raine laughs and I smile hearing the sweet music.

"This is interesting to learn." She turns in my arms.

"It is." I nod. It is definitely something I never heard of happening before.

"Come on Love." I pick her up and walk her out the door. "Let's see Ethan and Rafel be brought into the pack. It should seem a quiet day has been quite busy actually since we been occupied." Her legs wrap around me and holds on tight while I carry her to the packhouse where we will welcome them in as members.