Forty Eight// Tension

May 28, 2015

-

R A F F

-

Prostitution is such an ugly feild. Just two weeks ago, I got caught stealing a room key at the hotel I work at, which lead to me being escorted into this special room for trouble makers by the fancy hotel security. I knew it was too risky stealing room keys, but I was never able to pay for the rooms, and there was no way in hell any girl would pay for a room.

Anyways, while me and the girl I was going to fuck were waiting for the police to show up at the place (somehow along the way i confessed that i've stolen from the hotel many times before), I had time to think. I had like a few minutes, but that's not the point. The point is I decided to start being more honest.

Well, I decided to stop lying way too late because now I'm in jail.

You heard me.

Jail.

I went through trial about a week ago and since I was on oath, I had to tell everyone everyone in that room I've been a prostitute since I was 19, doing it (literally) about four times a week.

They did the math and I owe the hotel thousands of dollars. And if I couldn't pay thousands of dollars, I would have to spend three years in jail.

Obviously I don't have thousands of dollars in my bank account, and even if I did I wouldn't want to throw my life savings away on bail.

Long story short, I've been given a three year sentence in jail for stealing many times and for being a caught in prostitution two times.

Three strikes. I'm out.

-

C A L U M

-

My fingers tangle in Aspen's dark hair, our lips pulling apart, tingling, and pressing back together. We repeat that until she pulls away all together, looking into my eyes.

"You know what's great about us?" Her fingers softly push my hair out of my face as her voice mirrors her actions.

"Everything?"

"That... And that we love each other, and that we like each other. We're just best friends, but we make out and hold hands."

I laugh a little, pulling one of Aspen's legs over my body, leaving my hand on it. She takes my move and uses it to straddle my lap. Somehow it's not sexual at all. Maybe it's because she's actually sitting on my thighs and not directly on my junk, and because she's not leaning close enough to my face to kiss me.

"I like us." I smile, setting my hands on her large hips. I can feel the chubbiness on her hips bones, and I can't help but give her a small and gentle squeeze.

She nods, agreeing with my statement.

"I'm not crushing you, am I?" She asks nervously, glancing down at her body on my legs.

"Don't be ridiculous." I laugh at her stupid worry and grab the back of her thighs, right by the pit of her knees, pulling her closer to me.

That makes the position we're in slightly more sexual.

I take that back- a lot more sexual.

Aspen's surprised by my action, and has to put her hand out against the headboard of the bed behind me so that she doesn't collapse into me. That brings her chest a lot closer to my face and I don't know how to handle how I'm feeling mentally and physically. She leans back again before I have to decide.