Sixteen// Baby

January 23, 2015 (still same day)

A S P E N

"Yeah, I always have fun on our dates." I chuckle.

"I do too, baby." Raff says through the other line and I can't help myself from smiling.

"Is baby a thing with us now?" I chuckle.

"Well, we've been dating for quite a bit of time. Why not?" He asks, a happy tone in his voice that may resemble mine.

"No, keep doing it. I like it." I smile.

"Alright, baby."

"If you're gonna call me baby, I should be able to call you something cute too-"

Chloe interrupts my phone call by jumping on top of me with all of her weight. She doesn't weigh much, but she's heavy enough to get me to stop talking.

"I knew it! You're dating someone!" She shrieks. I know Raff can hear everything, so I immediately become embarrassed.

"Chloe, get off me!" I push her to the other side of the couch easily, since she's so light.

"What's his name? I knew there was a reason I couldn't come home that one night. Have you guys had sex?" She asks too loudly, and I instantly blush shade of red.

"Chloe, go. I'm still on the phone with him." I huff.

"I'll be back." She smirks and trots into the kitchen. I put my phone back to my ear.

"Im so sorry, Raff. Did you hear all of that?" I ask.

"Sure did. I'm guessing thats your sister you've told me about?" He laughs.

"Yeah, that's her."

"You haven't told her about me?"

Shit. I don't want to hurt his feelings. But, I can't tell him I didn't tell Chloe about us because I was scared he'd dump me for her.

"No. I um-" I panic to find words, but none come to mind.

"Its okay, love. Well, I'm not a secret anymore." He laughs.

"Nope. Watch, she's going to go all crazy and ask me everything about our relationship." I chuckle.

Wow, I had to say that. Stupid.

"Relationship?"

"Well. Yeah, I mean that... You know-" I stumble for words again.

"I like that word. Call me tomorrow okay, baby?"

My heart pounds against my chest. I feel like a love sick high schooler.

"I promise."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Chloe comes running back in the room as soon as she hears me say goodbye to Raff. Anawaiting smile lays on her face.

"His name's Raphael. But, people call him Raff. No, we haven't had sex before you ask again. Jesus, what is it with people and sex these days? I hang out with Raff because we have a lot in common and we like each other, not only because he's hot." I roll my eyes after my short rant. Sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship. And Raff and I aren't even in a relationship yet why am I even thinking about this!

"So he is hot? Do you have a picture of him?" She asks. I actually do have a few selfies he's sent me through text but I don't want to show Chloe. She might go after him and I can't deal with that. I finally found something good going for me.

"Um... Yeah." I sigh and scroll through my camera roll until I find a selfie of Raff that he took himself.

"Oh. My. God. How did you end up with him?"

I'll pretend like that didn't sting.

Without even trying, Chloe can find a way to put me down. I hate it. I hate having a sister who's perfect.

"Darcey hooked us up. She knows me too well. She would know that I'd like Raff." I chuckle to hide the embarrassment I'm feeling inside at my sister's last comment.

"Yeah, well, hide him from any other girls. He's very hot." She hands me my phone back.

"Geez, thanks for the kind words. Are you saying I couldn't keep a guy like Raff?"

"No. I'm just saying a lot of girls would kill for that type of guy. You're lucky." She smiles and stands up, strutting off into her room.

My phone buzzes and I almost instantly smile when I see its a text from Raff.

From Raff The Ninja Turtle:

There's a party I'm going to tomorrow at a friend's house. Wanna be my plus one?

To Raff The Ninja Turtle:

Parties aren't my thing. :/

From Raff The Ninja Turtle:

But I want you to commmmeeee. I'd be with you every minute. Im not gonna drink. I'll watch over you.

From Raff The Ninja Turtle:

Please

To Raff The Ninja Turtle:

I'll go for a few minutes and if I don't like it, you're taking me home.

From Raff The Ninja Turtle:

You got it baby.

From Raff The Ninja Turtle:

I'm calling u baby at the party :::)))

To Raff The Ninja Turtle:

Plleaaseee

I'm glad I'm a 'baby' to someone. Especially to Raff.

[an]

GAH i cant quite give Aspen a face. Like i dont know who to picture her as...