Twenty Two// So Much For Royalty

February 20, 2014

C A L U M

If I don't like Raff and Aspen asks for my opinion, I'll say I like him. If I like him and she asks for my opinion, I'll tell her I like him. I seriously don't think I'm going to like him, even if he's an alright guy. He's dating the girl I fancy. He gets to kiss her, he gets to hold her, he gets to touch her, he gets to love her. And I'm just the brother type.

"GUYS GUYS! SHES HERE! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! THE MOTHER OF MY FUTURE CHILDREN!" I hear Michael's loud voice boom throughout the apartment. He opens my door when I'm buttoning up my red flannel.

"Dude, I'm not wearing any pants!" I yell, even though its not that big of a deal. I'm naked around the apartment 25/8.

"Shut up. Taylah's here, she's coming up. I'm so nervous." He says as I pull black skinny jeans up my legs.

"What do you have to be nervous about? She's your girlfriend." I roll my eyes and grab the black Vans snapback that's in my closet, placing it backwards on my head.

"Yeah, but she's never met you guys. I'm nervous for her. " Michael laughs and gasps in surprise when theres a knock at the door. I follow him when he goes to open it and sit between Luke and Ashton on the couch.

"Ugh, you're not Taylah." Michael says and I snap my head up. Must be Aspen if its not Taylah.

There she is, standing in my doorway, a girl with pink hair standing behind her. I smile and dash to her, wrapping her up in my arms immediately.

"I'm so glad you could come. With Darcey, I'm assuming." I pull away from Aspen to look at the girl with pink hair.

"Yeah. I'm Darcey. I know you're Calum because you're trying to steal my best friend away." Darcey says seriously and crosses her arms. I swallow nervously. Aspen rolls her eyes and walks into the apartment.

"I'm just kidding. I'll still be her girl best friend which is something you can't replace." She says confidently and smiles.

I relax and sigh, pulling her in for a hug as well. Already, she seems cool. And I can kind of see her with Aspen.

"True." I laugh. I can't do Aspen's make up or her hair. I could watch chick flicks with her but I'm sure she'd rather do that with Darcey, a girl.

"Where's your boy toy?" Ashton asks, poking Aspen as if he's allowed to poke her. He doesn't even know her, why is he touching her?

"More like man toy."

I'm gonna puke.

"I dunno, we had to take seperate cars because he's not off work yet." Aspen shrugs.

"We're excited to meet him." Ashton smiles and gives me a 'be nice' look.

Yeah, right. I'm going to be protective as hell, he's dating Aspen for god's sake.

I sit beside Ashton and Aspen sits on the floor in front of me. Darcey looks at the floor, scoffs (making me laugh) and goes to sit in the place I was sitting in between Luke and Ashton. As soon as that bony butt touches the couch, theres a knock at the door. Michael bolts to get it before anyone can.

Considering I've never seen her, I'd guess its Taylah. She's quite tall compared to Michael's past girlfriends, she's just under his chin, maybe a little taller. She has olive colored skin and brown hair, and full red lips.