Chapter 30

(The City of Mistral, Evening)

Among the city's multiple alleyways, one of them contain the masked Y/N, dragging a Rogue Huntsman by his ankle with his regular human hand, while cornering another unarmed and ragged Rogue into a dead end. 

Y/N's arms and hands are coated with stone, thanks to the semblance of the brutalized and unconscious Rogue he's dragging with him

Y/N's arms and hands are coated with stone, thanks to the semblance of the brutalized and unconscious Rogue he's dragging with him. Y/N stares down the other Rogue, who just visibly frightened to see him. 

Rogue Huntsman #4: "W-What do you want from us?"

Before the masked Y/N can respond, he drops the unconscious Rogue's leg.

Y/N #2: "I heard from you and your buddy here that you know of place called "Charolette's" that has been moved and repaired since the attack on Haven. A club you claimed you visited plenty of time before. And I want to know where it is?"

The Rogue Huntsman remains quiet, not answering his question as his eyes shift to his modified gauntlets.

Rogue Huntsman #4: "I-I'll tell you what you want... if you can give me your weapon."

Y/N follow his gaze, looking at his weapon. This prompts the annoyed Y/N to grab him by the collar and slam the Rogue violently against the wall behind him.

Y/N #2: "Tell me... where is that club."

Upon saying that, Y/N use his free hand to show his wrist blade, popping out of one of his gauntlets. The lone Rogue stare at it for a moment until he turns to the masked Y/N and giving him a shit-eating grin.

Rogue Huntsman #4: "Big mistake, pal."

Not a moment later, the Rogue activate his semblance as he grabs Y/N's wrist that is holding him up. A light-yellow rope appears, cuffing the Rogue's wrist along with Y/N's wrist as Y/N lets go of him and step back a bit. Y/N looks at this semblance before turning to the grinning Rogue.

Rogue Huntsman #4: "I created a link between you and me, allowing us to share our aura. If you try to attack me, then you'll just end up hurting yourself in the process."

There's a moment of silence as Y/N absorb the Rogue's words until Y/N speaks up.

Y/N #2: "But I can still hurt you, right?"

Rogue Huntsman #4: "Huh? What are y-?"

He's then interrupted by a stone-covered punch in the gut, making him visibly shock as he loudly winces in pain. The masked Y/N also felt the pain but shrugs it off and continues to punch the Rogue's face again and again. 

Rogue Huntsman #4: ("Why... why is he...?")

The Rogue attempt to block his stony fist and retaliate with his own punch, but gets headbutted by Y/N.