XXXVI: Pitstop

Dazai walked briskly out of the elevator full of people, nearly sprinting his way down the hallway.
The door to his apartment came into view, and he practically slammed it open and shut it behind him as well.
The rat in the box was still screeching, as she was doing the whole way through the city. He took the lid off, dropping the box to the floor and snatching (Y/N) out of it.
Nullifying her ability, (Y/N) was forced back to her human form. With his hand around her throat, Dazai slammed (Y/N) to the wall, and she let a grunt escape her lips.

(Y/N)'s hands went to claw at Dazai's wrist, as he was holding her exceptionally tight. She opened her eyes, stands of hair in her face.
Dazai pressed his lips harshly to the assassins, not giving her enough time to breathe. (Y/N) protested for a moment, but allowed it.
    She closed her eyes, letting out a heavy and broken breath as Dazai devoured her mouth. This was a different kiss from him; one with multiple emotions.
      His fingers pressed against the nape of her neck, brushing away the stay hairs so they didn't get trapped beneath his grip and accidentally pinch at her head.
     His other hand found its way to her soaked body, practically tearing at her salty clothes. He slipped everything off of her easily, despite how the wet fabric clung to her body.

Everything dropped to the floor, leaving (Y/N) bare naked and shivering. The wet clothes had at least provided some warmth, and now even that was gone too.
Dazai worked to strip himself as well, pulling away for the both of them to take a small breath. (Y/N) reached out to help him, still scowling at him.
     He didn't care though, placing his lips back on hers with the same ferocity as before, his hands roaming across her body, the familiarity clouding his mind once again.
    They were both getting in too deep, but god only knew when they would see each other after this.
     (Y/N) knew what he was planning to do, as he had told her the day before. So maybe this wasn't the last time they would honestly see each other.
    But just in case.

     Dazai's pants dropped to his ankles, the black boxers following soon after, his hardened cock springing free. But he didn't push himself into (Y/N) just yet.
    He dragged his fingers between her legs, eliciting a moan from (Y/N), her head tilted back against the wall.
    He chuckled, pressing his thumb to her clit, earning a needy whimper from the assassin. "Even after all of that, you still want me?" He taunted, slipping his fingers inside her, letting out a heavy breath at how tight she was.
    "God damn, (Y/N), you're fucking soaked. You sure this wasn't from that dive into the ocean?" He continued to mock her, pumping his fingers in and out of her.
     (Y/N)'s hands were flat against the wall, pushing for some semblance of balance, her face twisting and sweating as Dazai fingered her.

   "D-Dazai..." She called out. She hated how pathetic she sounded. "Ngh- Dazai.."
    "That's it." He responded to her. He pushed his fingers in deeper, hitting that one spot that he knew would send her over the edge in just a minute.
      (Y/N) tossed her head to the side, and Dazai used his other hand to hold her chin in place long enough to plant a long and harsh kiss.
     "You look at me." He commanded to her, his eye beating into her soul. She nodded her head, lips swollen and covered in saliva.
     Her lower stomach tightened, a strained moan leaving her lips. Sensing her coming close to her orgasm, Dazai removed his fingers.
The loss of something inside of (Y/N) left her crying out, a glare directed at Dazai. She gritted her teeth, panting and trying to catch her breath.
Dazai's hand held onto her throat again, kissing her once more. This time, he bit down on her lip, letting it sit between his teeth for a moment.
A deep moan sounded from his throat, taking his cock and placing it up against (Y/N)'s entrance.

   "Ah- holy fuck Dazai!!" (Y/N) raised her voice as Dazai shoved his dick inside her, not giving the assassin enough time to adjust to his length.
    A low growl emitted from Dazai's throat, his hands gripping onto (Y/N)'s hips tightly enough to leave marks for later.
He began to move slightly, slowly at first, getting used to (Y/N)'s tight heat, before picking up the pace.
     (Y/N) arched her back towards him, sharp nails digging into his marred skin. Sweat beaded their breathless bodies as they molded into one, fitting perfectly against the other.
Dazai moved rhythmically in and out of (Y/N), holding her against the wall as he pounded against her.
Cries of pleasure was all that (Y/N) could express, her chest heaving as she choked on her breath.