XXXIII: Sixteen Shots

Bang!

The sound echoed through the tiny cubicle. One.

Bang!

(Y/N) cocked the gun once more, dropping the magazine and bullet shell to the floor. Two.

   Dazai watched as the assassin inserted a new magazine into the weapon, waiting for the familiar ring in his ears as it just barely missed his head.
   He sat comfortably in the chair, despite his hands and ankles being tied to it. His eye was dark and narrowed, holding (Y/N)'s focused stare as the bullets flew by him.

Bang!

Dazai felt the bullet fly past him, the wind pushing up a strand of his hair. Three.

Bang! Bang!

Four.

Five.

(Y/N) had one eye closed, aiming the gun towards Dazai's head, emptying out the last two bullets.
Dazai had to admit to himself she was exceptionally good with guns. But then again she could do just about anything.
The magazine dropped to the floor again, and (Y/N) inserted another round, lifting the gun and holding it easily in her grasp.

"So are you going to keep flirting with me-?"

Bang!

Dazai's words were cut off as another bullet flew by his head, feeling a bit of heat on the tip of his ear. Six.
He chuckled at the display. She was really something. And he was glad he got a little taste. Oh who was he kidding? He had a full three course meal with (Y/N)—

Bang!

"I can't do much other than flirt with you, seeing as I'm still on bosses orders. Much like you are." (Y/N)'s voice followed after the seventh bullet hit the ground.
She maneuvered the gun in her hand, lips pressed to the warm barrel. "Oh what a beauty." She commented, her words drawn out slowly.
Giving one final blow over the top and a lipstick stain to the gun, (Y/N) pocketed the weapon and began her stride over to Dazai.
His gaze followed up and down her figure, taking in the same outfit she had worn forever. Black pants, utility belt, harness, and a white top. She still looked sexy as hell no matter what she wore.
The assassin didn't bother with her mask in the confined shooting range, not like it would matter if there were other people around.

  "Mhm, how romantic." Dazai snarked back, licking his lips as his eye locked onto hers. (Y/N) let her hips sway as she neared Dazai.
    Once she was less than a foot away from Dazai, her boot landed on the chair between his legs, her hand stuffed into her pockets.
   "Indeed it is." She responded and leaned closer to Dazai. A hand had escaped her pocket, grabbing Dazai roughly by his hair and forcing his head up at her.

   "And this is very much a wondrous sight to be bestowed upon me.." She mocked, holding his glare with a narrow eyed one of her own. "The Demon Prodigy all tied up for me."
   (Y/N) dipped her head beneath Dazai's jawline, nipping at the skin near his earlobe. "I had always imagined what it would be like, but never had the courage to ask you."
    Dazai could feel her lips moving to the sound of her muttering voice. "You didn't seem like the type anyhow.."
    This made Dazai snicker, his breath steady and even. "I was always willing to try new things, (Y/N)." Dazai replied, mouth curled into a smirk.

    Now it was (Y/N)'s turn snicker. The sound vibrated through Dazai, and he gritted his teeth. He could not let her get to him, no matter how much he wanted to.
      "You're an insatiable woman." Dazai spoke harshly through gritted teeth when (Y/N) shifted her head back up. Her fingers were gripping his hair tightly, so much to the point she could rip out his scalp.