XXXII: Dreamers

Imagine: it's almost 7:30 at night. The dinner table is set, food ready in the kitchen, candles aglow with the lights dimmed out.
    It's all a perfect scene, really. It's the most romantic part in any imaginative setting, where the male counterpart gives his lover a bouquet of roses, all red and picked to perfection.
   He already has cut them for her, placing them in the vase that was centered on the dinning table.
    She walks in, and is taken aback by the beautiful aroma of the food he has made, and the fairy lights that were strung across the edging of the ceiling, leading a small trail to where her partner stood, dressed to the brim in fancy formal attire, a present in his hands.
     It's a small box of sorts, a black velvet casing and a gold engraving on the top. She looks at him with hearts in her eyes, hands going to cover the shock on her face, as what she thinks is going to happen, happens.
    Now take all of that....

And throw it out the fucking window.
     Because who would really spend their time doing all of that? Ango had no clue. But (Y/N) was going on a romantical rant once more, and he had to be the audience of it.

  "...But regardless, it's all bullshit. But it's also funny too." She finished. Ango nodded his head in false acknowledgement. This was her typical ending phrase.
   Ango immersed himself in more work while Red Spider sat there, limbs sprawled and dangling off the arms and back of her designated chair.
    She cradled a lollipop in her mouth. Seeing as Alec knew of her identity now, she felt no need to try and spot the hidden cameras, or hide behind a mask in Ango's office.
  The assassin would still cover up outside the comfort of the square, but she was mostly somewhere else.

  It was either an action against McKnile out of spite, or it was just spite in general. Ango could care less though.

"Oh and fucking Johnnys' on his side too now." This tone was dark; full of malice and obvious vexation. Not the mockery it once sounded just moments before.
Her eyes went skyward as they danced through the familiar room. Here we go. Ango didn't trust whatever she was about to say next. He never did.
   "That damn bastard has both Ogai and John wrapped around his withering fingers." That was true. "Although, Ogai is after something. He wouldn't have talked to McKeeler if there wasn't anything to gain from it." That was also true.
   She plucked the candy from her mouth, letting it dangle in her fingers as she tensed up in the chair, her mind spinning.
   She plopped the blue orb back onto her tongue, her pearly whites clamping down on it and taking a crushing bite.

   Ango shuffled the papers on his desk, uninterested eyes scanning the words through the circles rims of his glasses.
   At this point in time (or any time that was similar to this either in the past and future included), Ango would've preferred the company of Dazai.
   Not that he liked the rascal, but he at least wasn't a seventeen year woman who spoke of ludicrous things.
   But that wasn't going to happen. Not as far as he was concerned. Who knew though?

Probably Dazai. And (Y/N).

The assassin let out an elongated sigh, her head dipping off the back of the chair. The lollipop was broken in her mouth, staining her tongue blue. "Well, I should probably get going."
Her body moved with swift grace, pushing herself out of the chair and turning on her heel. Ango didn't pay too much mind other than a glance at her.
As if feeling his burning curiosity on her back, she kept striding towards the door, throwing the lollipop stick into the trashcan. "Dazai."
That was all he wanted to know. "Right." He halfheartedly spoke, his gaze shifting to the computer screen in front of him.

(Y/N) smirked as the door shut behind her, mask already concealing her identity.

  >>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<