XXX: The Little Things

It was a beautiful day, and it was going very terrible for (Y/N). She had been assigned to train new recruits in hand to hand combat, and none of them listened.
It was aggravating, and a waste of her time. She had better things to do than to yell at wide eyed newbies to do better.
There was one exception though, and it reminded (Y/N) of herself. A girl, around 15, black hair, green eyes. Pale in complexion, but with the way she seemed to be going, it wouldn't matter.
This girl could potentially replace (Y/N). Who was she kidding? No one could replace (Y/N). Never in a million years would anyone be able to live up to her reputation and experience.
But, she was a very skilled young lady. And (Y/N) had to say the least she was impressed. Everyone else, not so much. She'll have to personally train this girl at a later date.

(Y/N) had just pulled into her driveway, pissy like she was all day, and lo and behold the first person she actually did want to see that day.
    She killed the engine of her motorcycle, kicking the stand down and resting on her ride for just a bit longer.
    Her head landed on the handlebar, a sigh escaping her lips. Her body tensed slightly when an arm slipped around her waist. She felt his fingers tap lightly against her leather jacket and her body relaxed once more.
    The two stayed like that, a comfortable silence between them. (Y/N) felt almost all of her stress leave her body when Dazai slipped his leg over her motorcycle behind her.
   He shifted and adjusted himself on the backseat, both his hands running up (Y/N)'s form.
    (Y/N) could sense Dazai had never done this before, forget being on a motorcycle that was moving. She chuckled, lifting up her head and twisting it to finally look at Dazai.

   Dazai's face was perplexed, trying to find the best possible angle to be in while practically sitting on the edge.
    He caught (Y/N) looking at him, and he glanced up. She still had her helmet on, and he couldn't see her face; but he could definitely imagine the smug grin and the narrowed eyes she always gave him.
   He shot an awkward smile towards her, his hands still wrapped around her body. "Can you take me for a ride?" He asked, the littlest bit of nervousness in his tone.
   (Y/N) flipped her visor up, and Dazai was correct in his assumption. Her [E/C] eyes were narrowed at him, but not in a cocky manner.
   She was looking at him with a genuine gaze. Dazai could tell she was definitely smirking however. A simple head nod came from the assassin before she turned back around.

   "Have you ever been a backpack before?" She questioned as the key turned into the ignition, the motorcycle coming back to life.
   Dazai shook his head no, then realized she wasn't even looking at him. "No." He responded, leaning his body closer to her and tightening his grip.
   A laugh escaped her lips this time, and Dazai couldn't tell what she was laughing at. His thoughts were interrupted though, when (Y/N)'s voice came through over the engine.
    "That's ok. Just hold on tight." She kicked the stand back up with the heel of her foot, revved the engine, and pulled back slowly out of the driveway. She was balancing the bike perfectly, but Dazai still had some doubts.
    He pressed his cheek to her slightly arched back, fingers playing with the fabric on the front of her padded jacket. Dazai shut his eye, even though (Y/N) was moving about the speed of Dazai's walk.

   "It's okay.." (Y/N) cooed as she finally made it out onto the road, looking in her mirrors before moving at a faster speed.
   Dazai could feel the wind in his coat, his hair pushed out of his face. It was weird to see the world like this, a blur of dead colors, but it was interesting at the same time.
   In a car or other hooded vehicle, you can see everything slightly clearer through windows, and all you have is the heat and slight rumble of everything outside of it.
    On a motorcycle, however, there's much more visibility. Dazai lifted his head up slightly to get a better look, having been more comfortable with the 50 or so miles they were currently at.
    (Y/N) guided her bike to drive past several buildings, not caring about actual traffic laws. What was law enforcement gonna do about it? Arrest her? They wouldn't even be able to land a finger on her before the crime was cleared.