Friends

Mariah's Pov
So me and Trevor left early because I had to go to my lesson and he didn't want to stay so we left. But I'm really starting to wonder about Trevor. He hasn't been talking to anyone latley. I wanted to make me something to eat, One day this week, and I asked him if he wanted some and he just completely ignored me. I'll talk to him when I get home from my lesson.*About an hour later* "Trevor?" I asked while walking into our house. "Trevor baby are you home?" I asked again throwing my bag on the couch and heading upstairs. I heard noise coming from our room, So I went in. I seen Trevor sleeping on my side holding my pillow. It was sweet. That's why I love him but I still don't understand why he isn't talking. I sit on the bed next to him and kiss his forehead. Then I got up and started to get my clothes so I can take a shower. I took off my dirty sweater and dirty shirt and was left in my cleanish white tank top and jeans and boots. I went to the closet and heard Trevor's phone buzz on the bed. I went over to the bed and grabbed it. The messages killed me. It was a message from his mom saying " Trev so the divorce is final and he will be leaving on Monday so you need to be here by tomorrow so you can spend these last few days with your dad". I was in total shock. I put his phone back on his bed and went into the bathroom. I can't believe he didn't tell me about this. I'm his girlfriend I do believe I have the right to know. Whatever i'll just deal with it later. After clearing my mind I got in the shower and turned it to hot only. I stood there thinking about everything that happened at my lesson trying to remember the tricks my trainer taught me, Then my phone buzzed. I rinsed off and grabbed a towel then grabbed my phone. It was a message from her saying we got a new horse." She said she's a well taught Andalusian horse. Her name is miracle and she's been a few competitions but she almost broke her fetlock last year so she had to take some time off from competing. But she's only here for a few months while she's in training. In three months she's going back for her first race in a year." It read. I was so excited I could scream. I put my phone down and started to get dressed. When I was done I washed my face and brushed my teeth and threw my hair in a ponytail till it dried so I can do it. When I walked out the bathroom Trevor was woke and was sitting up texting who I knew was his mom. "Babe i'm gonna make dinner do you want anything?" I asked going towards the door and looking at him. "Umm no. I'm fine." He said. He actually talked to me and and looked at me. Wow. Okay.

Leah's Pov
So after Riah and Trevor left Kian ended up falling asleep and Jay and Jc are still in her room talking. I was sitting on the couch with Sam, Kian, And Rye. 'Hey Leah can we ummm.... talk?" Sam asked while standing up. "Yeah, Sure" I said and got up and followed him to the kitchen."Umm I.... Wanted to talk to you about me and Rylee." He started. I Instantly lost thought of this conversation like I didn't even care at this point. But I made him think I did. "Okay.." I said. "We're done.." I was happy and I was gonna tell him about me and Kian but then he said "But I am back with Mackenzie. But its not official" He said. "Okay well me and Kian aren't together anymore and i'm completely single." I said really calm. "Really?" He said sounding excited."Yeah" I answered."Then that means it's not wrong for me to do this..." He said and grabbed my waist and pulled me in to kiss me."I love you." He said."I love you too" I replied. "Baby, forgive me and take me back." He said still inches away from me. "Oh, I forgave you, but for now.....Friends." I said in a teasing way. I'll get him back but he has to earn it. This is gonna be fun.

Jay's Pov
I feel sitting here next to him. He hasn't hurt me and I betrayed him. I really wish he didn't catch on to what I was saying before I walked out of the bathroom." Babe I'll make us a snack if you want one." He said really sweetly. "Yeah sure." I said. "Okay do you ant a salad?" he asked sitting up from our cuddling position.*Up above* "How about about a burger instead?' I asked him sitting up with him. I just found out i'm expecting a baby and I already have serious cravings. "Okay. And again i'm really sorry babe." He said before kissing my forehead and walking out. I sat up and just had to think about my future. How do I tell 2 million people (My subscribers in the book) that i'm having a baby. And how do I tell the two possible people dads that I'm pregnant. This is to much for me. And we still have to start touring for Digitour in a month. And I have to tell the fans some how. My thoughts got interupted by Leah and Mariah coming in and sitting next to me."Hey guys what's up" I asked. "Nothing much we just wanted to talk to you." Leah said."Okay what's up?" I asked. "Well, we know." Mariah said. "You know what?" I asked hoping they weren't talking about what I think they were talking about."Jay we're you're best friends we know that you're pregnant."Leah said. "Okay you got me but don't say anything to anyone please?" I asked them."We're not. We just want to know why you didn't tell us" Mariah said. "Well part of the reason why I didn't tell you is because I just found out today and the other part is because there is another secret to it." I said "What?" Leah asked."Please don't hate me" I said."I won't, just tell me." Leah said."About a week ago I was with Kian and it was before you guys got together and it's a possible chance that he might be the dad." I said quickly. "And I would get mad because......?" She asked." I don't know." I said."Look, It's fine. I'm not mad. do what you have to do Jay."Leah said. I Nodded. Mariah was rubbing my back the whole time cause she thought that I was getting emotional, which I kind of was. But I had to pull it together cause it's all gonna work out soon. At least I hope it does. Then Jc came up with my burger and lemonade."Here you go babe."He said handing me my plate. "Thank you baby" I said taking it."Well we'll be downstairs in the living room if you need us." Mariah said getting up with Leah. "Okay. Thanks guys" I said. "Welcome" They both said and walked out. Jc sat down beside me and started watching t.v with me. "This is gonna be a long 2 1/2 months." I thought.