Cheating? Part 2- Leah and Kian

(Morning) Leah's POV

I woke up in me and Sam's bed. I remember falling asleep next to kian and I guess he put me in here. Anyways when I got up it was about 2:30 and everyone was up including kian.I must have been Really tired. I went downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was. Jay looked like she just had a heart attack and Jc looked like he just escaped a bank robbery. "What the heck is wrong with you guys" I asked them. " Kian...could you please come here" I said with a shaky voice. "Yeah what's up" he said waking over towards us. Jay looked at Jc and he said "It's time". Jay nodded and told us to follow her to kian's room. So we did and we all sat on the bed. Sam and Rylee were still downstairs talking. "I don't want to do this" Jay said. "I know babe but we have to" Jc said. Jay sighed. "I have to show you guys something" Jay said. "Okay" me and kian said at the same time. Jay unlocked her phone and showed us a picture of Rylee and Sam kissing. I looked at kian and he looked at me. We all sat in silence for a little while. I personally wanted to go downstairs and rip out all of her blonde hair. But instead I simply grabbed kian and we walked downstairs with Jay's phone. "Sam did you have fun last night?" I asked really calmly and casually. He looked ar rylee then smiled." Haha I had fun alright." He answered. "Mmmm" I said walking towards him and Rylee. "Is this the fun that your talking about!!!?" I snapped. "Babe I can explain" he said. Rylee got up and walked up to Kian and she started babbling. "You know what Rylee save it!!" He screamed. "You have been acting different for more than a month now and it has to stop." He yelled. "Dude don't yell at her!" Sam screamed. "Sam why do you care she deserves it" I screamed at him. "Why are you acting so different? It was just a freaking kiss!" He yelled at me. "Yeah but it was my freaking heart that you played with Sam!!" I snapped back. " I have done nothing to deserve this and you know that" I screamed in tears. "What ever. Lets go babe" he said to Rylee. "Babe?" Me and kian scream in sync. " Oh yeah kian...its over" She said right before they slammed the door. I ran up to my room and slammed the door. Kian ran to his room and did the same. We stayed in our rooms for about three hours then I came out and went to the kitchen. Jay and Jc left a note that said they went out with Connor and Allison. I opened the fridge and grabbed some ice cream. Kian came out and asked for some. We shared a full container of ice cream and talked the whole time. We laughed,told secrets, and even played a few games. I built a really strong bond with kian. "Hey I have another secret" kian said.  "Haha okay what is it?" I asked. "I keep a bottle of gin under my bed. I havent drunk it yet because im under aged but I really want some." Well let's go" I said really excited. We rushed up to his room and grabbed the bottle. We both drunk like half of it and was REALLY drunk. "Kian did you you know that I love you" I said really slurred. "Aww Leah I love you too" he said. We hugged with our faces really close. We stopped and looked at each other. We kissed. Even though I was drunk I still felt fireworks. It was amazing.

Kian's POV

Her lips are so soft. This was amazing.We actually kissed. She is amazing. I think I actually love her. I pulled away and we layed down. We cuddled. It's not considered cheating if we both are single. I don't feel as bad. This a good thing.

They both feel asleep