Party Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay's POV

So we are in the car going wherever the heck were going and then out of the blue Jc said "I just realized something". I jumped a little since it was pretty quiet......and random. "what?" i asked looking at him. " Our ship name is Jc" he said looking at the road then realizing that what he just said was stupid. I took a deep breath so i can calm myself down then when i did i said as softly as i could.

"We've been together for almost a whole year and you just now realize our ship name?" He didnt even answer me he just kept drivin with a smile on his face. i rolled my eyes and turned on the radio. some song went off then perfect two by auburn came on. i sqealed and turned it up. Jc just looked at me like i was crazy and then started laughing.then i just burst out singing (P.s im a real singer in real life).But i changed the words to fit us.

"you could be the peanut butter to my jelly"

"you could be the butterflys i felt in my belly"

"you can be the captin and i could be the first mate"

"you can be the chills that i felt on our first date" after he realized that i waas techanally singing to him and changing the lyrics he smiled and started to blush.

"you could be the hero and i could be the sidekick"

"you could be the tear that i cry if we ever split"

"you can be the rain from the clouds when its stormin or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning" i sung to him. When we pulled up to a red light he just stared at me. I stoped singing like 30 seconds before we pulled up to the light. But he just grabbed me and kissed me. I guess we were kissing for a while because we heard car horns and people complaining. I laughed and then sat back and then Jc groaned. "We'll finish it later" I said laughing."fine"he said with a pouty face. He knows I love his pouty face cause he makes his cheeks pop out a little more. Omg he is so adorable.

Anyways after we talked for a little bit I realized he stopped.I looked out the window and I seen my house. I stared and looked at Jc. "Yay my boyfriend took me home for my birthday" I said sarcasticly. I was seriously mad. "If you wanted me to go home Jc you should have just asked." I said frowning." Go inside and I'll follow you" he said smiling. "What the heck is so funny? Cause I'm not amused." I thought to myself. After that i for out the car and got my keys out to walk in. When I unlocked the door I seen nothing so ce it was pitch black. I felt Jc's arms wrap around my waist after he came In and closed the door. "NOW" he yelled into my ear. Then I saw the most beautiful thing ever. I saw my name on the wall and it was written in glow in the dark. And then there was a really big table on the side with all of my favorite foods. And then my friends came from out of the closet with glow in the dark stuff on and they all ran up to me screammin happy birthday. I was so happy I almost cried. "Now your boyfriend taking you home on your birthday isn't so bad is it? " Jc asked kissing my neck. I quickly tur ed around and gave him a gigantic hug. He grabbed my waist and gave me one back. I turned back around to see all of my best friends. Leah,Mariah,Rylee,Jenn,Chris,Crawford,Sam,Kian,Ricky,Trevor,Connor,Allison,Arden,Lauren,Jack,Matthew,Carter,Cameron, Shawn,Jenna, and even Shelby. I haven't seen half of them in a really long time and some of them not since I moved to los angeles."thank you guys so much" I say smiling so hard. "But what the heck are we waiting for.... Let's get started!!!!!!" Everyone laughed and music automatically started. I got over exited cause Jack was our DJ and me and him have the same taste in music so I know I was going to be jamming tonight. And with that everyone started dancing.

I'm so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. But I am probably going to 2015 digitour to meet Sam,Weeklychris, and Crawford Collins. So if your going I might see you there.
Love you guys
Muuuaaahhhhh
Xoxoxoxoxoxox