Almost There

Ricky's POV
So we have a little bit left to do on Jay's present like hanging up the lights and stuff. But other than that we are practically finished." Babe could you hand me the blue one so I can plug it up" Madilyn said behind me. "Yeah, here" I said handing her the plug. After that Leah walked out with a really big bag of hot fries and a REALLY BIG BOTTLE of lemonade walking towards the kitchen the. Went back and grabbed a medium sized bottle of vodka. She is turning 21 so we can at least have fun . So that's when Sam got his lazy butt up off the couch and helped her. I laughed a little bit and I guess she heard me cause she looked at me and gave me a shut up look. So I gave her one back and she stuck out her tongue and I laughed again. "Are you guys almost done in here?" Rylee came out and asked. "Yeah almost" I answered. "Cool so me and kian are about to run to the store and grab some more glow in the dark stuff" She finished. "Cool cause we do need some more bracelets(Like the one in the picture in the beginning). " Leah said coming out of the kitchen. "Alright" she answered After that she grabbed her keys and walked out and waited for kian. When he finally came out of his room he put on his snapback on and walked out to the car and then I heard them leave.

------------------30 minutes later-----------------

Jc's POV
So Ricky called me at about seven thirty and he told me that they were ready so I had to find a way for Jay to get to her house. When I hung up I went into my room to hear her in the shower." I went in the bathroom and looked at the clothes she had which were pajamas. So I quietly snuck in and grabbed them and put them up. Then I did that just in time because as soon as I closed the door back I heard the water no longer running. When she got out and cracked the door a little and said "Jc could you give me my clothes back? With a little giggle."Sure" I said quietly. I went into the closet and grabbed her black crop top, her black leather jacket, and her white jeans and gave them to her(Which was my favorite outfit she had)."Okay let me rephrase that. Jc could you give my Pajamas back?" She said grabbing the clothes."No. Put these on because I.....we have to do something." I said almost giving the surprise away."Ugh fine" she scoffed closing the door. I smiled and went downstairs to our second bathroom to get ready. When I was finished I went back upstairs to see Jay in her outfit and she looked mighty fine. She laughed and then kissed my cheek. I smiled widely and then started to blush." Awwwwww baby your blushing" She said while looking at my cheeks." Well it's only because of you" I said. She laughed and then she started blushing. "Who's blushing now?" I asked laughing. "Shut up. Are you ready to go wherever the heck it is we're going." "Yeah. Let's go" I said. Then we left.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while :( I have been sooooooo busy but I'm free now so expect some crazy stuff. And thank you SOOOOOOO much for all the reads again I appreciate it so much. Thanks guys Muuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhh
xoxoxoxoxo