Enjoy The Ride

Jc's POV
I let jay go on first and then we found our seats. She was sitting by the window and I was sitting on the outside. "Babe don't worry it'll be fine." I said rubbing her back."I know. I'm just nervous" she said now facing me."Why?" I asked. "Because what us your mom and everyone else don't like me" she said. "Awwww they will princess. I know they will." I said. She made a pouty face and it was so adorable. "Babe don't do that she will" I said. "Okay"she said kind if smiling. I grabbed my phone and plugged in my headphones. Jay grabbed one and put it in her ear and I grabbed the other and put in mine. She laid her head on my shoulder and we listened to music like that. Eventually she ended up falling asleep. I smiled and got out my phone. It was kind of late since we got on at about 4:30 and now it's 5:15. I took a picture of Jay and posted it on Twitter and put a caption:"In the clouds with my princess @JayAllDay". A few minutes later there were allot if really nice comments. But there were some hate ones that i Didn't pay attention to. "You guys are the most cutest couple ever", "I love you guys so much","I ship Jayc." They read. But there was one that said "I would make a MUCH better girlfriend". And another "She's so stupid...and Ugly". And another "ugh that thing you called a princess is disgusting. Why would a beautiful guy like you want a beast like that." I sighed and put my phone away. I knew Jay wouldn't care about those posts....at least I think. I looked at Jay and kissed her forehead. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" she whispered back."I'm sorry baby did I wake you?" I asked. "No" She said sitting up. She got out her phone and looked around. I seen she was on Twitter and then she smiled. So I guess she seen what I had posted. Then she kind if said aww cause she was reading the comments. I asked her to give me our bag before she could go any further. She got up and gave it to me. I pulled out a Arizona and offered her one which she accepted. She took a sip and grabbed her phone again and took a picture of us. She typed something then my phone buzzed. She tagged me in the post and it said: " The perfect setting. In the clouds with the best guy in the world @JcCaylen. Man am I lucky or am I lucky?" I smiled and grabbed her hand. She leaned in and then we kissed. I don't know how many times we kissed before but I know that every time it gets better. She is amazing. She's my dream.

Jay's POV
Wow. I still feel sparks. I love him so much. I get this feeling that I never had with any of my ex's. I can tell Jc is different. And I can tell that he loves me. Its like everything about him is perfect. His tattoos, his cheeks, his arms, his personality, his sense of humor. He is my baby. I leaned back from the kiss and so did he. Then my phone rang. It was Sam. This is weird. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Jay" he said. "Hey Sam what's up?" I said still confused. "Nothing much just the fact that we just got invited to digitour. And by we I mean all of us." He said. "Your kidding." I said really excited. "What happened?" Jc asked. "We just got invited to digitour" I squealed. "Really?" he asked with a big smile. I nodded. "And it's next month and we start on the 26th." He said. "Omg okay thanks" I said smiling really wide. "No problem" he said. Then I hung up. Omg this is is about to be awesome.

Jc's POV
It's a little later now and outside looks beautiful. I snapped a picture and so did Jay. I saved mine and posted it to Instagram. And I know Jay posted hers on Twitter. After a while I ended up falling asleep right after Jay did again. Next stop San Antonio Texas.