Starbucks

Leah's POV
I went to go get ready and just put on some basic stuff. I didn't want to dress all fancy becuase.. well you know its my ex boyfriend im talking about here. Anyways when I got finished i sat back on the couch and waited for Kian. A few moments later he came in and hugged me really tight. I hugged him back just as hard and I was more happy to see him than I ever was."Idk how this is possible since you just left but I missed you so much." I said looking at him." I know. Are you ready to go?" He asked me sighing in between sentences. I simply nodded and we started to walk out. I was really nervous and I dont know how kian is going to act when he see's Sam. They were best friends and I feel like I messed that up. I can't let this happen. They known each other for so long and I ruined it. They have to fix this. And I have been best friends with Rylee for a pretty long time and I want that back. We honestly have to make this right and then the thing that sucks is that Jay is going to texas today with Jc and we need to be there for her. We cant have all this drama going on when they leave."Babe we're here" Kian said snapping me out of my thoughts. My stomach started to burn.I know that kian knows about Sam's Message and i know about Rylee's. I wonder if they know that the other person texted us.

Kian's POV
We walked in and I started to hold Leah's hand a little bit harder than I was before and she was fine cause I'm pretty sure She felt the same way. They seen us and then the seen the other and smiled. We went by them and sat at their booth with them. Rylee sitting across from me and Sam sitting across from Leah and Leah was on the inside. I sighed and looked at rylee. She still looked the same. I looked at Sam and he was eyeballing Leah. I got a light red and I scooted over so now we were closer. "Look we have to start to talk and get over this because I'm tired. We all have known each other for a long time and this can't happen now. Guys Jay and Jc are going to Texas today and I really don't want them to leave with us like this." Leah said kind of straight forward. "Rylee and I looked at her and then rylee spoke up. "Look I agree with leah. Guys you don't know how deeply sorry I am. Kian I never should have treated you like that and I'm sorry. Leah you are one of my best friends and I don't want that to end. I'm sorry" she said. "Yeah leah....I really am sorry for everything. I honestly didn't mean to hurt you. And kian bro you are one of my best friends too and I can't see it ending like this. I'm sorry" Sam said. I nodded and leah slightly patted my arm like she wanted me to speak. "Guys its fine. But we do need to learn how to control ourselves because the things you guys did was not okay." I said. They nodded and looked at each other. Then Sam sighed. "Me and Rye thought it was best if we went our separate ways and just be friends." Sam said. I looked at Leah and she kind of had a shocked look on her face and so did I. "Umm you guys do realize me and kian are still dating right?" Leah asked and they nodded. I looked at my watch and it was already 3:00. Guys we should all head to the house its almost time for them vto leave and I know that they are home by now. They nodded and we got up. I hugged Sam and Leah hugged Rylee then Rylee and I hugged then leah and Sam. And I honestly don't feel any different. I just don't feel that spark with us anymore more.

Leah's POV
I didn't feel that special spark when I Sam hugged me. And to me that is actually kind of a good thing. I smiled and grabbed Rylee's hand and we walked out and then Kian patted Sam on the back and smiled and they walked behind us and me and Kian started to walk towards us until sam offered us a ride and we excepted it. It felt good for us to get along again but I'm not ready for Jay to leave or Jc.

You guys don't know how good it feels to be back. I'm so happy and so excited. Thank you guys for reading live you guys and I appreciate everything. Its so much more to come.
Muuuuuuuuuaaaaaahhhh
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo