Your leaving?

Jay's POV
(Morning)"Babe.....You should seriously wake up. It's already twelve." Jc said shaking me. "Sooo" I said with a morning I really dont care voice. " Haha. But we have to get ready so we can go to the store and I have to tell you something really important." He said laughing but I can tell he was serious so I got up. " What is it?" I asked sounding worried. "He sat on my bed next to me and looked at me with a serious yet sad face. " It's bad news that can turn into good news if you say yes." He said sort of smiling. "Okay" I said hesitantly. "I have to go to Texas..." He started. My heart sunk. We've been best friends for about five years and he asked me out a year ago. We've been through a lot and we've been by each other ever since. I can't imagine being without him. "You ok?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah but what can make this good news" I said quickly. "If you....come with me." he said with hope in his voice. I got a little excited because that meant I got to meet his mom and Jaylyn, Ava Grace, and little Joe Felix. I have been dating Jc for a year and never met them. It's crazy I know. I do want to go but I don't want to leave everyone else." I said realizing every thing." It'll be fine. They'll undersand. Its not like were moving there." He said rubbing my back."Okay i'll go but how long are we staying?" I asked. " That's the good part.. only for about two weeks." He said smiling trying to make me happy. It was adorable. "Haha okay and when do we leave?" I asked. " Well the next plane leaves in two days?" He said."Okay but I have to buy my ticket." I said. "No you dont. I had a feeling you your gonna say yes so I bought them already." He said standing up." Well i'll start packing tomorrow." I said. "Okay." I said getting up to go downstairs but I gave him a hug first. He smiled and held me. We stood there hugging for about a good three minutes until I heard a knock at the door downstairs. I pulled away to go answer it and Jc pulled me back. "Its someone at the door." I said in a whining tone like I have to get it. "I dont care let them knock." he said holding me. "Jc I have to get it. It could be Rylee and Kian or Leah and Sam." I said pulling away. "But I just want it to be us." He said holding my arm." It will be us and it is forever us but babe I have to get the door." I said. "Okay" He said finally giving in to let me go. I ran downstairs to open the door and it was Rylee, Kian, Sam, and Leah. "Why they heck did you answer the door with no pants on." Kian asked. " I honestly didn't even realize that I didn't" I answered looking down at my legs. "And why are you still in your pajamas? The movie starts in like and hour an it takes thirty minutes to get there." Leah said. "Umm maybe because I didn't know we were going to the movies." I answered. "Oh yeah Were going to the movies" Jc yelled from upstairs. " I'll go get ready now but where is Riah and Trevor?" I asked. "Oh they were making a video and said they couldn't come" Sam said. "Oh" I said and ran upstairs. I took a quick shower and curled my hair. I threw on a black tank top crop top with a white skull on it and some white shorts and some white vans and a black beanie. Jc went in the bathroom right after me to get ready so I went downstairs and grabbed a little granola bar. About ten minutes later he came down and was looking good. "Could we go now?" Rylee asked. "Yes" I answered and we all walked out side to get in Kians car. " And off to the movies we go" I said as we got in the car.