Its time

*** 2 1/2 Months later***

Jay's Pov

So today is the big day. Today is the day that we leave for Digitour. But its weird because normally we would just go to the first stop ourselves then get on the bus, but this time we all meet at some station. Jc and I had to meet everyone there. And 2 1/2 months ago when me and the girls had that talk Jc has been treating me so much better. Now, don't get me wrong I love Jc to death. But I want more. We've been together for almost three years. And since the beginning he has had my heart. But I wanna have more than that. I wanna talk to him about it after I tell him that I'm pregnant. And I don't know if he heard me and the girls (hopefully not) but he has been so kind and gentle. I never loved him more. "Babe are you ready to leave?" He asked. I looked at him startled because he kind of scared me. After all I am by my self packing In my room and its like almost 7:00 at night. We all decided to leave late because then my morning we would be fully energized for our meet and greets. And I'm sorry I haven't told you guys much about this but I have come a really long way in Youtube. I have at least almost 2 million subscribers. But anyways, I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded to Jc's question. He smiled and grabbed the bag I hand in one hand and he put it in his opposite hand then grabbed my hand. I smiled widely and followed him to the car. Everyone left about ten minutes ago but me and Jc didn't leave yet because we had more bags. About five minutes later we were fully ready and Jc locked the door. We both got in the car and he started it up. "Are you ready now?" He said while laughing a little. I nodded while laughing lightly. He nodded back in response and we were off. "Babe?" I said. "Yeah?" He answered."You know I love you right?" I asked while grabbing the hand he wasn't using to drive. "Yes. Of course" He answered then kissed my hand. I started to blush. Then one of Lia's songs came in the radio. Jc's eyes became full if anger and quickly turned the station. I kind of liked the thought if him not having anything to do with her. But It still made me kind If concerned that he got that mad that quickly. "Jc? Babe are you okay?" I asked. "No." He said. Now I'm really worried. "What's wrong?" I asked gripping his hand a little harder in concern. "Baby girl I have to tell you something." He said. " What's up?" I said looking at him. "Its about Lia.." he started. I immediately let go of his hand and sat up all the way. I gave him the what happened look. It was kind of perfectly planned because we came to a red light. "Me and her were together a few weeks back and we kissed a few weeks ago when we broke up for that short time." He said. I was in shock. I didn't know what to think or what to say. I was lost. All we did was look at each other in a short silence. Then the light turned green. "Look Jay I know you hate me babe and I'm sorry but-" He said but I cut him off. "I don't hate you" I said surprisingly calm."What?" He asked really worried." Just answer this. How many times were you with her?" I asked still very calm. "Jay" he said hoping he didn't have to answer. "Tell me" I said sternly. "About three" he said full of disappointment. "Okay. Then I have to tell you." I said. "Tell me what?" He asked seriously. "I was with Kian once before we went to Texas" I said now sounding terrified because I didn't know what he would do. "Okay." He said. Looking at the road and grabbing my hand again. I am shocked and don't know what he's thinking."Babe I wanna know how are you taking this so well" I asked."Because that was in the past and its done and over with. I have you all to myself. Baby I love you with all my heart. And I know it will be me and you till the end" He said. He said it and such a sweet and serious tone and it was sooo amazing. I honestly do think I wanna spend the rest of my life with Jc.

About fifteen beautiful minutes of us smiling, laughing,singing, and trying to avoid what was said minutes before we finally arrive at the station. Jc parked close to the bus next to Ricky's car. We payed for the parking spot and started loading our stuff on the bus. We were right on time since the bus was gonna leave in about 10 minutes. When we were finished loading our stuff we still had to wait for Arden and Jack. After a good three minutes everyone was ready and we were off to our first stop which was in Wyoming. We are really clear off traffic so we might get there in a day tops. And literally almost every Youtuber that was in the plane when we moved here was here (Including Lia, Andrea, and Acacia. Jc sat on the outside by the isle and I sat on the insider by the window. Everyone else was scattered on the bus sitting with their baby. Our first show is supposed to be really big and I'm supposed to perform and so was Andrea and Lia. I don't think I could do this. But I have to if I still wanna keep my fans. I just can't wait till we get there. Its gonna be great.

********************************What's up guys and sorry I haven't posted. I was really busy planning something really important for you guys. And sorry if there are errors
I was writing on my phone. But yeah ill try and Write more.