The Chills

Jay's POV
When I woke up I was leaning on Jc. I sat up and looked outside. It was beautiful. I looked at Jc and kissed his forehead. Then I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was ten o'clock which mean we have an hour left on the flight. I unlocked my phone and seen that I had a missed call from mariah. I called her back and she answered the phone differently. "Hello" she said. It sounds like she was sleeping. "Oh I'm sorry Riah did I wake you?" I asked. "Uhh yeah. But its fine and I understand because of the different time periods." She answered. "Okay" I responded."Did you meet his mom yet?" She asked. "No. But I got the chills and I don't know why. I've met her before when we went to her cookout thing like two years ago,but I don't know if she'll have a different reaction now since me and Jc are dating."I said. "Look Jay I understand but I know she won't because she loved you the last time and you can't just change your attitude towards someone because of who they're dating that's just not right." She explained. "Okay thanks. I needed that" I said. "Welcome but I have to go because Trevor woke up and now he's whining like a baby." She said. "Okay love you." I said. "Love you too" she replied. And with that I hung up. I felt Jc move a little while I was putting my phone away. "Baby... I love you" he said sitting up. It was kind of weird. "I love you too. Whats wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. Its just that in my dream you... You left me to be with kian." "Jc me and kian are best friends but were not that close." I said." Okay." He said. Then kissed me. "Want an Arizona?" I asked. He nodded and I stood up and grabbed our bag. I gave him an Arizona."thanks babe" he said and opened his Arizona. I got the chills and I mean true chills. My face kind if got hot. "What?" He asked. "Babe it's like when we were going to Los Angeles and you said that." I said kind if getting emotional. "You have no idea how much I wanted to be with you. You were and you still are my dream guy. I love you." I said with tears running down my face." Aww baby." he said wiping my tears away. "I love you too. I've always loved you. From the first time we met all the way till now my feelings only get stronger. You are and always will be my princess." He said. The face kissed again. Then it got inturupted by Jc's phone ringing. "Ignore it" I said about two inches from his face. "What if it's my mom" he said. "Ugh fine" I said and sat back down. He answered and started talking. I know you might be wondering why are we making out on a plane but the thing is, it isn't that many people on the plane. Like, we are in the front of the plane and the next three rows behind us are empty. "So yeah what are Jaylen and Joe Felix doing? He asked. I smiled and then grabbed my phone. I grabbed my Arizona and  started going trough Twitter. Leah, Rylee, and Mariah took a picture with sad faces saying they miss me already. Ha I love them so much. "Okay mom we'll see you when we get there" he said." Okay love you too" he continued and hung up."And bane like I said many times before don't worry. She loved you the first time and it hasn't changed" he said putting his phone away. I nodded and said okay. "And I'm sorry for the interruption" he said grabbing my hand. "Oh its fine we'll finish it later" I said. "Mmm okay" Jc said. I laughed. "We have now landed in San Antonio Texas" the lady said on the intercom. "You ready?" He asked. "More than I'll ever be" I said. Here we go.