Date Night

Jays POV                                                                                                                                                                        So I just talked to Jc and he said he was going to pic me up and take me somewhere. I honestly have no idea where we are going cause we just got here today and we haven't been anywhere. But anyways I know it doesn't look like it but i'm over happy.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! Jc Caylen (my dream guy) is taking me out on a date. I came out of the bathroom and called the girls in to ask for their opinion and they all agreed that I look "flawless". I laughed and grabbed my black fur coat and stood my the door and waited for Jc to pick me up.He pulled up and quickly got out the car and walked towards me. I laughed loudly cause he almost fell and busted his stuff. He laughed and reached for my hand. He pulled me towards the car and help me get in, I don't know why he did but he did. And right before we pulled up too wherever we were going he gave me a blind fold and told me to put it on. I trusted Jc so I put it on, after I put it on I sat in the car a little longer then I felt Jc grab my hand and lead me to a door. I could hear him open it and walk away to turn on a light. He lead me to a chair and help me scoot in,I don't know why but he did and I guess he sat down because I heard another chair scoot up. He told me to take my blindfold off and open my eyes.When I opened my eyes I seen a beautiful bouquet of roses next to me,a pretty box of chocolates, and my dream guy sitting across from me with my favorite drink ever.......lemonade. This was the most perfect moment of my life, but I had one question...why?. I got up and hugged him really tight and he hugged me back. And this wasn't any regular hug it was more passionate. He let go slowly and told me to sit down. We had small talk and went on and on about our lives. God I love you so much, you proved to me angels are real and sent one towards me. Then Jc did something that made me want to cry. He walked up to me and grabbed my hands and said " Jay I loved you ever since we met. I want to be with you and love you like no one else. You complete me and make happy. When I'm with you I get butterfly's and my heart stops.  I can't picture my life without you, and I want you to be my girlfriend."