Recovery

Rylee's POV

Jc came out of Jay's room and came into the waiting room to tell us she was ok. He got to go in her room because he said he was her husband and it was believable because we signed her in as jeriah caylen. Now that I think of it we could have said we were sisters. I honestly need to think faster. But anyway Jc came up to me and asked if I could take him to our house to get Jay's clothes and I said yeah. When we got there I gave him my key to go in while I parked my car. After I got done parking my car I saw Lia (Jc's Ex not my best friend).She was talking to Jc on our porch. He looked really mad so he went in the house and slammed the door in her face. It was really funny. After that I went in the house after Jc and waited for him to come back downstairs so we could go. The funny thing was that he never seen her room and she had a big picture of him and her over her bed and it said " Jeriah Chanell + Justin Caylen =Perfect Jc for life". It was kind of cute. He came downstairs with her light blue book-bag filled with clothes and a smile on his face so I guess he seen it. He handed me the bag and headed towards the kitchen."What are you doing we have to go." I said sounding irritated.  "I'm getting my baby some lemonade is that a problem?" he asked " No just hurry up" I answered. After he got her a can of lemonade we headed back to the hospital. It was somewhere in the evening so it was kind of dark when we got back. Everyone was still there but they had had sad faces."What's wrong?" Jc asked worried." You get to stay and we don't.....Visiting hours were over 15 minutes ago. She let us stay till you got back."  Leah answered." UGH stupid hospitals" I said. " Let's just go.Tell Jay we love her Jc." Leah said. He nodded in return and went to her room. Then we all left.

Jc's POV

When I got in Jay's room she was sleeping. Man I love her so much and i'm not letting her go. I set her stuff by her bed and went by the window where they had a couch like chair and laid there and fell asleep.My dream was about me taking Jay out to the Hollywood sign and she was really happy. I love seeing her smile. I love her.