Problems Part 1- Rylee and Kian

So when we got to the theater I realized that Kian and Rylee were more separate than usual.I mean they are like always up under each other but it's like today they act like they're just friends. When we bought our tickets we went in to watch into the woods. I ended up sitting in between Kian and Jc. and Rylee was sitting in between Kian and Sam and Leah sat on the end. Kian looked a little down when I looked at him." Whats wrong kian?" I asked in a comforting tone. He looked at me like he was about to cry." I don't think Rylee loves me anymore." He said with watery eyes. "Oh my gosh Kian. No she does. I know she does.You guys are meant for each other." I said heartbroken. He he shook his head and looked at her. It was like she was completely ignoring him and talking to Sam and Leah." Kian it's going to be okay I promise. You guys been together way to long and you love each other to much to let each other go." I said. I have to talk to Rylee and ask her about it. I don't like to see anyone upset and especially since they are my best friend. About 2 hours later the movie was over and we were leaving. "Rylee!" I yelled since she was almost out the door with Jc and sam and I was still behind with kian and leah. "What" He said with a little attitude. "Come here." I demanded kind of mean. Kian looked at me and nodded and sped up to be with the others. Leah knew what was going on so she agreed to talk to her with me." What is up with you and kian?" Leah asked." Nothing" she said plainly. "Rylee he feels like you don't love him anymore. Why?" I said. "Look I don't know okay." She said sounding nervous. She Looks at Leah and then at Sam and then at Kian. "Looks I still love him" She said before running off and talking to Sam.(By this time we were in the parking lot.) Leah runs up and starts comforting Kian and Jc slows down to be by me. "What's up with Kian babe? He looks so sad." He said grabbing my hand. He says he feels like Rylee doesn't love him anymore. I said looking at Jc. He was looking at Kian while he was talking to Leah with a really serious face. And then he looked at Rylee while she was talking to Sam with the same face. "What?" I asked. I don't like what's going on here. It's backwards." He said looking back at me." I don't like it either babe but we have to fix it." I said getting into the car after Leah did. Kian was driving Rylee was on the passenger side looking out the window. Me,Jc,Leah, And Sam sat in the back. "Where to now?" I asked Kian. "Starbucks" He said. And after that he drove off.