You love me?

My stomach dropped I honestly don't know what to do right now. I'm panicking over my ex boyfriend. Ugh" Calm down Leah. "Control yourself." I said to myself. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

Sam:Hey umm I just wanted to talk to you. I can't do this anymore. I am still in love with Leah and I can't stand being without her. I'm sorry rylee but we have to break up.

I could not believe what I just read. He still loves me? I mean I still love him too but I don't know. Kian will be so heart broken if he found out sam sent me this. I can't tell him. I went to go sit on the couch when I got another message.

Sam: ugh sorry that was for Rylee. But its true. Leah I still love you. And babe you don't have to respond just please meet me at Starbucks at 2. Plz

I can't believe this. I am gonna go but I have to finish cleaning and then get dressed. I am so nervous. But why? He hurt me and I still love him. I have to stop thinking about this for a while. I need to finish cleaning.

Kian's POV
So I am walking and I suddenly get a text. Its from Rylee.

Rylee: Sam I understand. Cause I'm still in love with kian. I understand that we can't be together anymore. We just have to find out a way to tell them tho.

What? And that means sam texted leah. Ugh I have to get to her. As I was walking back I got another text from her.

Rylee: Omg Kian that was for Sam. I'm sorry. But baby its true. I miss you so much and I'm so soo soo sorry. And you don't have to text back just please meet me at Starbucks @ 2.

I actually did respond with a simple okay.
I looked at the time and it was already 1:50. I should text leah. This is gonna be so hard.

Kian: Hey baby umm I am about to start heading over to Starbucks right now. I had to ask Tyler if we can reschedule

Leah: umm okay but I was on my way there too. Could we please go together?

Kian: baby I was just about to ask you that. I'm on my way to the house first. I know I've been gone a little bit but I miss you.

Leah: awww I missed you too babe

Kian: Okay well I'm on my way.

Leah:Okay

Kian: okay love you

Leah: love you too

This is about to be so weird.

Sorry that it was so short. I was rushed. And I'm so sorry I didn't update I was SUPER busy but it'll get better I promise.
Muuuuuaaaaahhhhhh
Xoxoxoxoxo