Chapter 5 [ Her Duty ]

"Mr

"Mr. Rudransh was suggesting that we ride in his Range Rover, but I declined, and said, 'I know you're showing off your cars, Mr. Smith probably has more expensive ones. I'd like him to experience something different,' I said, flipping my hair back because I knew , it would work. "You're right, I enjoy trying new things," I said, smiling. I had to return the smile.

We sat inside the car , his assistant was also present. I told the driver the address. "So, how are you feeling?" I asked showing over excitement , hoping he would lie to avoid any awkwardness. "This is adventurous... wow, the cold air," he remarked, looking outside. 'No need for AC , you'll never feel hot inside it,' I replied him, and he nodded getting agreed.

"Let's take a selfie" I said, opening my phone's camera. I didn't really want to take these selfies, but I had to show someone something. "Sure" he replied and sat next to me, and we captured some pictures. I wish I had his number, but it's okay , I'll find a way to share them with him.

We arrived at our destination, and he stepped out. " Uncle, please wait for a minute " I requested the driver after asking him about the cost. I hurried inside and went straight to his office. I was already breathing heavily. And had no time to ask for his permission to get in. He expressed a mixture of anger and confusion , Looking at me "30 Rupees" I extended my hand.

"What?" he questioned.

" What , kya ? Wo wait kare hai bahar , jaldi se do "

[ T : What, what? He's waiting outside, please give it to me quickly. ]

"I don't have cash" he panicked,
"Itne Ameer ho kar bhi paise nahi hai ? "

[ What? Despite being so rich, you don't have money?]

Removing my bag from my shoulder and placing it on the table. "Um... you can use my card" he suggested, taking out his wallet.
" me jaa rahi hoon , aap mujhe mere paise baat me lauta Dena "

[ I'm going, you can give me my money later]

I said as I hurriedly left.

I went outside and paid him. Afterward, I accompanied clients to the meeting room. Mr. Rudransh arrived, and they exchanged greetings. "Was there any trouble in coming?" he asked, gesturing to sit.

"No, it was quite enjoyable. Your assistant has a great sense of humor" he said, looking at me. I thanked him and took my seat. "You're funny too," I complimented him. "Not more than you" he replied, adjusting his posture. " Awww, you're sweet " I responded, resting my cheek on my hand. I noticed Mr. Rudransh, who was glaring at me, as if he might kill me, like I was teasing his girlfriend."