Chapter 15

"We are going to have to circle back around once the boys have stopped looking for us," Alex informs me as we make our way back into the heart of the forest. I laugh at his comment and he looks at me with confusion evident on his face.

"You don't know Pan very well, do you? He is not going to give up looking for us. He will never give up," I tell him, a sad tone to my voice.

"You know, Felix tried his hardest to get you away from Pan. From the day that he realised he had feelings for you, he tried to get you away from him, but he had to have Pan believe that he was on his side," Alex defends his brother. I narrow my eye at him, stopping in my tracks and facing him completely.

"How do you know so much about him, huh? Surely he wouldn't tell you this amount of stuff about his life." I ask him, circling him.

"I am his brother Anna, of course I am going to know this stuff. He did send me here to rescue you," He replies nervously.

"I do not need rescuing. Felix should know how I feel about him thinking that I do," I snarl at him.

"He doesn't think that you can't do it yourself, he just wants you safe," Alex says softly, looking me in the eyes with his oh-so-familiar ones.

"So why didn't he come here himself? If he wanted me safe so bad, why didn't he come here himself? Maybe I don't mean as much to him as you think I do," I tell him, carrying on with my walk into the centre of the forest. The thought that Felix doesn't care about me hurts more than I would like to admit.

"I have already told you that he couldn't come because Pan would expect it, but he has never met me, so I was Felix's best chance in getting you home safely. You mean the world to him Anna, trust me. I have never seen him so worried about someone as much as he was about you," Alex tells me, matching my hurried pace. His words calm down my anxiety slightly.

"Which way do we have to go to get to the Indian's camp?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Well, we will have to circle round 'cause we have to follow the path that Pan took. I don't think Pan knows that you have stolen the bean yet so he won't know where we are heading," Ale really is clueless, isn't he?

"Of course he knows, he knows everything that happens on this island. He does rule it after all," I scoff.

"But so do you," Alex points out.

"I am nothing to this island and the island is nothing to me, do you understand?" I snarl at him. There is no way that Felix told him I 'rule' the island with Pan. Why would he say that? Felix didn't even want me to stay here, did he?

"But you are Pan's true-"

"If you finish that I will stick an arrow in you." I growl at him, turning to face him for the second time, tightening my hand around my bow. "There is no such thing a true love, and you will never mention anything about Pan and I,"

"What is going to between you and Pan, have you given up on Felix?" he asks. Something flashes across his face that looks like hurt, but why would he be hurt? I must have imagined it.

"That is none of your business," I snap at him.

"Yes it is. If you are with Pan then there is no point in me trying to help you to get home," he snarls at me.

"Why would I be trying to escape Pan if I was with him, huh? You know, you are just like your brother; quick to jump to conclusions when you haven't even found out any information," I sneer.

"I didn't jump to any conclusions Anna, I was just making sure that I am not wasting my time," He sighs

"Oh, so I'm a waste of time now?" I ask, veining hurt. I know he believes my act by the way his eyes grow wide and I have to stop myself from smiling. This is more fun than annoying Pan.

"No, no of course you're not. I wouldn't be here if you were. I was trying to say that I hope you haven't given up on Felix because you mean the world to him." Alex rushes out and I can't keep my laughter in anymore.

"I was just kidding with you. There is one thing you have to learn about me, and this is I am not like other girls. I will not get offended and I will definitely not be a damsel in distress," I tell him seriously.

"Got it. We better start heading south and get to the Indian camp before dark or Pan will have the upper hand,"

"How so?" I ask him as we circle back around south.

"Well, he has the Lost Boys after us and the only defence we have is your bow and arrow, which, might I say, is very impressive. I didn't know you could shoot a bow as well as a cross," He says, almost sounding proud.

"Why would you know? I don't even know you," I narrow my eyes at him suspiciously and his eyes widen once again, and he looks away from me.

"I-I... of course I didn't know, I mean, Felix never told me, " he stutters, looking anywhere but me.

"Sure..." I says confused. What is up with this guy?

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

Oh crap.

Hey sorry guys, just a filler chapter this time but I will have a better update for you next time.

Please comment and VOTE!!! :) x