Chapter 126

*The Next Day*

{JJ's POV}

We had to go back to work today and Emily and I hadn't seen each other since the party at my house. I don't know if she remembers any of it, but even though I was drunk.. I do.

{Reid's POV}

Morgan and I hadn't talked about what happened at Rossi's that night. The only thing I can remember was going in the room with him then waking up next to him, everything else was a blur. JJ hasn't talked about Emily or any of the girls for that matter, since the party they had.

{Emily's POV}

I need to talk to JJ about what happened at the party. All I know is that I woke up in the same bed as her. I don't remember anything else from that night. I asked the girls but they said they don't remember. Garcia, Blake and I are hungover so I'm hoping we don't have a case. "Everyone here?" Rossi asked "No we're waiting on JJ and R-" I say as they walk in the round table room "Never mind." "Ok. Today we're just doing paper work up, but I wanted all of you to be in here for this. Reid, as you know what happened with Brice ended up with him have to go to the hospital." Hotch says as I look at Reid who's got his head down as JJ gives me a confused look making me shrug "What happened with Brice?" JJ finally asked "When uh- when-" Hotch says. For once he's shuddering. "I'll tell her Hotch." Reid says "Ok." Hotch says. Apparently JJ hasn't been read in on what happened since they left that day.