Chapter 87

{JJ's POV}

Even though I didn't admit it, I didn't want to take my wedding dress off. We get back to my house and change when I'm hit with a thought. "Spence?" I say from the bedroom "Yeah." He says walking in "Can you uh- can you close the door?" I ask him "Yeah honey what's up?" He asked closing the door and sitting by me on the end on the bed "You said I'm almost two months pregnant." I say looking at him "I haven't had a bit of morning sickness. Not one day. Spence.. I'm not even showing." I can tell he's thinking because he's got his jaw clenched "Are you- are you sure?" He asked "I haven't been sick not one." I say "Jennifer I don't want to ask this.. But before you told me you were pregnant, did you do a pregnancy test." He asks "Yeah but we never got a follow up doctors appointment to find out." I say "Are you late?" He asked in a hushed tone almost as if he questioned asking it "A little." I say softly "I'll make a doctors appointment ok? It'll be ok." He says forcing a smile "Ok." I say as he leaves the room. It's true, I wasn't late. I'm not showing. And we never got an appointment to find out if I was or not.

{Reid's POV}

JJ was in the bedroom putting her normal wear on after changing out of her wedding dress. Even if I didn't say anything, I know JJ was right. She wasn't having morning sickness. "We ready?" JJ asks as she steps out of the bed room wearing her dark green and brown jumper and dark blue skinny jeans with white low tops which surprised me. I didn't even know she owned a pair. "Yeah." I say standing up and grabbing her hand "Then let's go!" Her mom says smiling "Low tops?" I ask JJ as I smile when everyone else makes their way to the cars "I'm full of mystery Spencer Reid." She says as I kiss her "Reid come on man you can do that later let's get the food!" Morgan says coming into the house making me smile as I pull back "We will." JJ says smiling at him "Awe look at that! Matching Converse!" Morgan says looking at our shoes making me realize we're both wearing Converse "You never know." I say smiling and leading the way out of the house holding JJ's hand as Morgan follows. We get to the restraint and Henry immediately asks for a chocolate milkshake "I want one too!" JJ says "Well you can't leave me out." I say smiling "Anyone else?" "I'm good." Sandy, JJ's mom, says "Morgan? Emily? Garcia? Hotch? Rossi? Anyone??" I say to them. Morgan and Emily are well engaged into a conversation that Garcia joined into. "Ok then." I say "Just three then?" JJ says "Are you sure you don't want one?" I asked Sandy "Yes Spencer." She says making JJ smile "Ok." I say and order our food.