Chapter 79

{Reid's POV}

The way home JJ help putting her hand up and down my leg while I was driving. She would look back at the kids every now and then and they were asleep so she kept messing with my leg. "If you keep doing that, we're going to have to drop the kids off somewhere." I saw making her smile and bite the side of her lip as she moves her hand further up to the bend of my legs. She teased me by putting her hand between my legs as she messes with my zipper trying to get it undone. All I can do is smirk as she struggles to get it down. "Don't laugh at me." She says making me smile "Oh look! It's Derek's house!" I say whipping in their drive way "Derek!" I say knocking on the door as basically jumping out of the car just to get to their door faster "What!" He says opening it "Whoa. Chill." I say "What do you want Reid." He says kind of aggravated "Uh.. Well JJ- JJ and I were wondering- um see-" I say. I didn't want to blurt out to him we wanted to 'get down to business.' "You want us to take the kids for the night." He says smiling "Yeah. If- if you don't mind of corse." I say as he smiles "Sure!" He finally says "Get some!" Emily shouts from their kitchen so loud JJ can hear it in the car making her and I bust out laughing "Ok. Thank man. They're asleep right now so do you have somewhere they could lay?" I asked "Yeah well no but they could lay on our bed." He says making me smirk "Mm slipping 'our bed' in a sentence. Nice." I tease when Emily pops up behind Derek "Oh please Reid. We do a lot more then share a bed." She says embarrassing Derek making me and JJ laugh as she gets Mason out without waking him up. I go to get Henry and take him in their house and once they're both on the bed and pillows are around the edge of the bed so they don't fall off we leave.

{JJ's POV}

"Ok guys have fun! But not too much fun! Remember JJ, you are pregnant." Emily says. I'm surprised she took it so easily as she said it. Don't get me wrong I'm glad she's getting better after her miscarriage but something just seems strange but I can't put my finger on it quite yet.