Chapter 118

{Emily's POV}

"Hey." I say as I answer then phone "Hey." JJ says "How you doing?" I ask "Peachy." She says making me smile "Can he hear me?" I ask "No." JJ says "Does he like you?" I ask after I went into the girls bathroom where no one would hear me "Maybe I don't know." She says "Do you like him?" I ask making her laugh "No way!" She says still laughing "Nice cover JJ." I say smiling "Alright I got to go Em." JJ says "Everything ok?" I ask. It's just not like her to end a phone call that quick. "Yeah. Battery's dying." She says "Ok. Bye?" I says "Bye." She says. Wonder why she ended it so quickly.

{JJ's POV}

I think Aiden was catching on to what me and Emily were saying so I had to hang up. I only had 10% left on my phone so I decided to talk to Reid while I still could. "Hey." I say smiling as he answers "Hey. Emily said your phone's dying." He says "Yeah it's only got 10- well 8% left." I say "We'll hurry and get you out babe." He says "I know." I say "I love you." He says "I love you t-" I say as my phone dies "Ugh." I say pulling it down next to me on the floor. I had gotten tired of standing so I just sat on the floor "Phone die?" Aiden asked "Yeah." I say "Oh." He says. After a while he starts staring at me and won't stop. It would be flattering if he wasn't undressing me with his eyes. How did I even get stuck in here! If Reid had- no Reid couldn't of taken Aiden to see the office because Aiden would of said something and set Reid off. "You know, you're really beautiful." Aiden says "Thank you." I say flashing a fake smile. He's a nice guy don't get me wrong, he's just. I don't know. Their's something about him I can't explain it. The way he looks at me. The way he bites the corners of his inside lip at the same time. The way he undresses me with his eyes. "Wait a minute. JJ. Are you Jennifer Jareau?" He asked "Why do you ask?" I say looking at him almost afraid of what he's going to do "It's just a question darlin." He says. Darin?! Will always called me that. That's when I remember it all. The inside lip biting. The undressing me with his eyes. The way he looks at me. "JJ!" I hear Reid yell as the elevator doors open "Spence!" I yell as I run out and hug him "Oh god I'm so glad you're ok!" He says hugging me tightly "Don't let go. Please don't let go." I say as he pulls me in even tighter as I cry in his chest. Someone calling me darlin is something I never want to hear again.