Chapter 103

{Reid's POV}

"JJ come on please." I say "No." She says "Why not!" I say "I'm fine I don't need to go to the hospital." She says "Ok well if you won't do it for me do it for Henry. He's got to go get check out and he refuses to go alone in the ambulance. Plus he can't be alone, he's a minor JJ. Somebody's got to go with him." I say "Fine. I'll ride with him but you'll ride with me." She says "What?" I ask "I have to go with Henry, I'm not going by my self." She says "Fine." I say "Can you bring Mason? I really need to see him?" She says getting in the ambulance with Henry "Yeah. I'll drive my car. Don't worry, we'll be right behind you." I say getting Mason from Emily "Thank you." She says as the close the door and pull off "Daddy!" Mason says as I put him in the car. It still wonders me how he's can only be 7 1/2 months and talking and walking already "Hey buddy! Do you want to go see mommy and bubba!" I say "Yeah!!!" He says making me smile "Yeah! Ok let's go!" I say clicking the last of his seat belt on his seat then shutting the door and getting in my seat just as the ambulance drives off. I didn't want to put the sirens on because I was afraid it would hurt Mason's ears so I just put the lights on so I could stay close to the ambulance.

{JJ's POV}

"Buddy are you ok?" I asked Henry was looked like he was on the verge of tears "Yes mommy. Are you?" He says "Yes buddy I'm fine." I say. We get to the hospital and Reid tells me that Will has officially died. "Are you sure it's him this time?" I say holding Mason "It's him JJ. I saw the body." He says "How'd it happen?" I ask regretting it as soon as I said it "He had a blood clot near his heart. Apparently being thrown in the back of the cop car, it was just enough to do him in." He says. Will's actually dead this time.