Chapter 10

Spencer's POV

I kissed JJ like their was no tomorrow on the way to the car, I could tell she loved because she couldn't stop smiling on the way back to the house. When we got there she gave me the 'come and get me' look and I chased her all around that house! God I love her. We couldn't stop kissing when their was a knock on the door. I got up and got it and told her "if you move, I'll punish you." So she got up and ran all over the house. She's so tempting! I went to get the door when JJ came back to the living room and plopped down on the couch with made me laugh really hard that I didn't even notice I didn't have a shirt on or that JJ left a hickey on my neck and chest. "Hey Re-" Morgan said as I opened the door then quickly shut it as I put my shirt on, then opened it again "Sorry. Come in!" I said to all the team who surprisingly showed up. "JJ!" Garcia yelled to her as she ran and hugged JJ. They all assembled in and sat down. "Hey Reid I uh I saw what JJ did. Way to go man!" Morgan said really loud making me blush and JJ laugh them wink at him. "Oh but let's not forget about this!" Garcia said moving JJ's collar of her shirt down that was completely was unbottomed a minuet ago showing the forming hickey I left which made me bite my lip "Did we interrupt something?" Rossi said "Yeah" "no" JJ and I said at the same time making us all laugh "Kinda." I said smiling JJ give me that 'damn you' look. "Well if you guys want to- continue, we can come back later?" Morgan said I thought about saying yes because I did want to continue but I didn't know about JJ so I let her speak. "Well-" JJ said "It's fine I mean you guys could stay if you want" I said cutting her off "We will be back!" Garcia said "You guys don't have to leave!" I said "Don't worry. Pretty Boy needs to get some while he still can." Morgan said laughing. I was so ready to kill him but instead I ran over to JJ and kissed her hard making her stand up while they all looked "Ok now you can stay." I say "Don't worry Spencer. We'll go. But as the one and only Penelope Garcia said, we will be back." Rossi said I was surprised he said that. But they all left and JJ and I continued kissing.