Chapter 47

*JJ and Emily's POV*

{JJ's POV}

"Did you see it too?" I asked Emily then looked her. She had her jaw clinched, she always does that when she try's holding something in. "The look at guilt and sadness on Reid's face. I know you did Emily don't lie to me." She heisted before she asked "Yeah." She said. I didn't know what to say. I felt like I was about to cry but didn't. "Why did Izzy Rogers try-" "Try to kidnap my son." I finish after she cut off "Yeah." She said "I don't know. Emily is it a convince that right after my husband dies she shows up?" I say then realizing I let 'husband' slip. "Ex-husband." Emily whispers "Yeah that's what I mean." I say quickly "I don't know JJ. Unless-" she says "Wait you don't think?" I say. "Do you?" She asked. I didn't know how to answer that! Why would he? Unless...... Let must me why! Of corse how was I so blind! Why didn't I see that before he died maybe I could have stayed-. Oh my- why did I say that?! Why why why!

{Emily's POV}

I looked over at JJ when we got to a red light and she was freaking out inside. She wasn't saying anything but she was fidgety, she couldn't stay still, she was talking to her self. I don't know. She was just. I don't know. "You know I love you. Don't hate me for saying this. Do you think Will and Izzy had something going on?" I asked "They had to be." JJ said. I was shocked! I though she would go off on me and start yelling but she didn't. She agreed. Does she realize she just agreed to Will cheating on her with Izzy?

{JJ's POV}

"Wait did I just say that Will cheated on me before we were divorced?!" I asked Emily. She didn't answer for a little bit then she finale did. "If you believe so then yes." She said. "Then I cheated too." I say. If it was cheating and Will was with Izzy before we got divorce then he did. But if that's true then I cheated too. I cheated on the two men I love with each other.