Chapter 111

{Emily's POV}

"Ok ladies!" I say as we walk in "Remember JJ you're married. Blake you're married. I'm not. Garcia's not. Now let's party." "Let's do this!" JJ says

{JJ's POV}

We all end up laughing and making our way to the bar. We order some cocktails first and two drinks later Emily is drunk. "How drunk do you think she is?" Garcia asked looking at Emily dancing in her chair to the music "She's had 3 drinks." I say smiling "And you've had a half of one!" Garcia says "Don't be a buzz kill! It's party time JJ! Drink up!" "I'm not driving back." I say taking a big gulp of my drink "Looks like we're walking!" Blake says taking a chug on her second drink "Oh forget it lets party!" I say taking my second drink "Yay JJ's back!!" Emily slurs "Yes I am!" I say smiling and drinking more. By the time the song ended I was on my third drink and so was everyone else "JJ that guy with the tattoos is checking you out!" Garcia says making me look at the well built brunette as he smiles and turns his head "Dang!" I say looking back at the girls making them laugh "JJ 'member you married." Emily says. She's had so many drinks she's stopped making sense "Shut up he's coming!" Garcia says "Hi." I say smiling at him "Hi." He says smiling back "I'm Jason, but everybody calls me Jace." He says shaking my hand "I'm Jennifer but everybody calls me JJ." I say "Jennifer you have a beautiful name!" He says "Would you like to sit?" Garcia asked "I would love to." He says smiling and sitting next to me. He's cute. Maybe mid 30s. He's got a thick stubble and dark brown hair. He's got a tattoo on his left arm. It reads, 'What a piece of work man is..' I looked up from his arm and to his face realizing I've stared at his for too long making me smirk and look away. "Excuse us Jace." Blake says taking my arm leading me outside "What was that for?" I ask not realizing my words have slurred "He's into you!" Blake says smiling "No he's not!" I say "Oh JJ yes he is! When you were looking him up and down he couldn't stop smiling! He reached for your hand and you know it!" Blake says "No he didn't!" I say "And I wasn't looking him up and down! I was admiring his tattoo!"

{Blake's POV}

"Do you like him?" I ask "Blake! No I'm married!" JJ says "It's just a question!" I say "Ok yes I do! He's a nice looking guy!" JJ says "I knew it!" I say laughing as we go back into the bar "Hey." JJ says stopping me at the door "Don't get the wrong idea. I love Reid and you know it. If I get a little drunk today and we end up being here until tonight.. Make sure we don't do anything. Alex.. I'm counting on you." "JJ I know you would never do anything to Reid." I say as she moves and we go in