Chapter 107

{Henry's POV}

"Is mommy gonna be ok?" I ask "Yeah buddy, she is. Why do you ask?" Aunt Em says as we leave the house "She's not leaving her room and she won't play with us anymore." I say "It'll get better buddy. I promise. It'll get better." She says

{Emily's POV}

"Why does she cry all the time when daddy and Mason's not home?" Henry asks "What do you mean?" I ask "She cries. A lot. At night.. Durning the day.. When she's alone.. Every time daddy's not with her." Henry says "I don't know buddy. It's adult stuff." I say "I hope she gets better soon. I miss her." Henry says breaking my heart. Hearing a kid saying he hopes his mother stops crying every day is something you don't want to hear. Yet.. I just did.

{Reid's POV}

"I don't know what to do man." I say to Morgan "I don't either." He says "I can't do this anymore. I just can't. She never comes out of that room Morgan. Not once. She never plays with the kids. She never goes with us to the park. She hasn't been out with the girls. She's not talking. She's not eating. I don't know what to do man! I can't keep going on like this! She stays in that stupid room, day and night, while I'm out here busting my ass doing everything I can for these kids! I get that she's grieving the loss of Will but she shouldn't take that out on the kids! Henry cried last night because he misses his mommy! Mason climbs the stairs EVERY DAY just to get to our room and he knocks on the door just so he can see JJ! That kid climbs the stairs every single day to get to her! Every day Morgan! I don't know what to do anymore! I love JJ and you know I do, but I can't keep going like this! My wife has stuck herself in isolation away from me and the kids! I don't know if I can do this anymore." I say to him "Spence.." I hear JJ say. Great. Just great. She heard everything I said. If our marriage hasn't gone down the drain yet.. It just did.