Chapter 101

{Henry's POV}

I didn't want mommy and daddy to see me like that but I didn't have a choice if I wanted to leave, and trust me.. That's all I wanted to do.

{JJ's POV}

I tried my hardest not to react when Henry came out of the shadow with his cloths half on. But I couldn't. Once Spence and I both knew nothing was going to happen I reached out and grabbed Henry's hand pulling him to us. That's when I seen the guy come from the same spot Henry just came from. I immediately felt sick when I seen him with that smug smile Will always has. "Good job baby." Will said. Baby?! Oohh. "Thanks honey." Andrew says then kissed Will. Once they were kissing I looked down at me quickly trying to determine if anything happened. "Mommy theirs only two of them." Henry whispered "Did they hurt you?" I whisper back "No." He says "It's only them two." I whisper slightly in Reid's ear "We have to get out of here." He whispers back

{Reid's POV}

"Ok now that, that's out of the way. Let's talk about getting you three out." Will says holding a gun in his hand "See.. You three have joined MY game on. And that means you have to follow my rules. If you follow them you might just make it out of here alive." "What do we have to do Will." I say "Just make your way out. But be carful. It's going to get dark and one wrong move will send this whole entire place up." He says "How do we get out?" I asked taking all the questions so JJ wouldn't have to speak "Andrew and I will be outside waiting for you all." He says taking the man with him with him shutting the lights off just before we hear a door close "Where the flashlights." I say digging in our pockets for them "Here." Henry says and hands me a small one from his pocket "Good thinking buddy." I say to him as I take it to look around the room "Here two more." JJ says handing the biggest one to me, smallest to Henry and keeping the middle sized one "Henry how do we get out." I asked him in attempts of him knowing "Up the stairs.. To the right theirs a door." Henry says. I'm surprised that he knew that. "Ok. Stay close." I say feeling Henry tugging JJ's hand tightly as JJ had one hand tightly around on of the openings of my vest "There." Henry says as he points to the door "Come on." I say pulling them as close as possible. We get the door open and a flash off light comes "Henry are you sure this is it?!" I say looking around seeing pure brightness "I don't know I can't see!" Henry says "Ahh!" JJ screams as a gun shot goes off "JJ!!" I scream not feeling her on my vest anymore. She's gone..