Chapter 66

*Split POV*

{Reid's POV}

"You- you are?!" I said "Yeah." She says sitting down "JJ our son is only 6 months old and you're having another baby?" I said. She wasn't taking that. "How could you say that." She said with once again the sad puppy dog eyes but she was angry "I'm going to Emily's." She said getting Mason and leaving "Daddy? Where's mommy going?" Henry asked coming down stairs. He went upstairs because we were yelling. "She's going to see aunt Em." I say "Can I sit with you?" He asked "Yeah buddy. Come on." I say sitting down "When's mommy coming back?" He asked "I don't know buddy." I say as he tears up and clings to my sweater vest "I don't know."

{JJ's POV}

I didn't really want to go to Emily's because she just found out, and told, Derek that she's pregnant, so.. I went to the only place I knew. Garcia's. "JJ!" She says opening the door seeing me holding Mason "Garcia.. Can we uh, talk?" I say "Yeah buttercup come on in!" She said "Hey Mason!" "Aye!" Mason says. I guess he couldn't say the H so he just said Aye. "JJ are you kidding me. This kid is 6 months old and he's talking!" She said "I know I don't get it either!" I say sitting down but hearing a knock on the door. To my surprise, it was Emily and Blake. "Guys!" Garcia said smiling "JJ, Mason, Garcia!!" They said coming in. I never realized how much Emily and Blake looked like mother and daughter until they were side by side. "Garcia do you know already?" Emily asked as they came in "know that all of the girls are here..?" She said "Aye!" Mason said "And Mason, sorry kid." She says making him laugh "That I'm pregnant." Emily said "You're pregnant?! Oh my god Emily!!!" She said hugging her "Now JJ. I have been waiting patiently, now hand me the kid." Garcia says "I want to see something real quick." I say putting him down "Mason got see Aunt Garcia." I say as he walks off to Garcia "Oh my god!!" We all say "I don't get it! He's only 6 months old and he's walking and talking! And he was born a month early and was fine!" I say "I don't know JJ.. unless he's a genius or something too?" Blake says "He could be." I say. Most the time we were there we just talked but I tuned most of it out and got lost in my thought. I noticed I had slouched in the chair and had look at my stomach a had my hands rested on it. And so did Emily. Mason and Garcia we playing and Blake and Emily was watching when I said it "Do you think since he's 6 months it would be ok to have another baby?" "It depends if you're ready. Having two kids under the age of two is going to be hard but if you're ready why not." Blake said. I had leaned my head back, was looking at the ceiling, took a deep breath and felt a tear roll down my face. I close my eyes and did it. "I'm pregnant." I say in a hushed tone "What?" Garcia says "I'm pregnant." I say sitting up and facing them "You're pregnant?!" Emily said making me tear up "Yeah." I say as more tears falls "Aw JJ. Don't cry." They say as they came sit with me "Reid doesn't want another kid. He already has two." I say letting the tears fall "Henry's Reid's son?" Garcia said "Apparently. Yeah." I say crying "JJ I've known you for a long time, and I know when something is bothering you. Their's more to this then just the fight with Reid isn't there." Emily said "Will called me last night." I say "Wait you haven't see him?" Blake said "Not since the hospital called and told me the was alive." I say "And since he's been in prison." I whisper "Why is he in jail?" Blake said. That's when I realized I haven't told them. "Before he left.., when we were married, he um, he hit me and um-" "JJ he hit you?!" Garcia said "I could take it. It was never that hard until he starting drinking and then it got worse." I say "Why did he call you." Emily said "He wants to see Henry. Which he's not his kid, so it's up to Spence." I say. I know he won't let Henry near Will I just don't know what that means for us if he doesn't see him.