Chapter 8

Spencer's POV

JJ was in the bathroom about 10 minuets. I hoped she was ok and not crying. I wanted to check on her but then I hear her door open. "Hey sorry." She said as if it was a big deal "It's ok." I say "Spence." She says "Yeah." I say "...Oh never mind." She says. Why did she do that? What was she going to ask me? I wish she would spit it out so I didn't keep questioning myself. "Spence why is my name and a heart sewn into your pocket?" And she finale spits it out. I can't help but smile. I knew she'd find it sooner or later. "Because after I met you, I went and bought a lot of sweater vest, so I could impress you. I put your name in the one I thought was the best one of all of them because it's like you. It's perfect in every way." I could tell she loved what I said because she started blushing and smiling. "Awe Spence." I couldn't help but smile at her as she hugged me. But then, that's when it happened. She leaned in to hug me again. She put her hands on my shoulders and smiled then leaned in for a hug. Of corse I was going to hug her back but then she put her hands on my cheeks and stopped. I didn't know why. But then, it happened. She looked me in the eyes, slowly leaned in, and kissed me. I could feel her smiling while she did. It was the best feeling in the world! She kissed me. I've waited my whole life for that kiss. And now it's happened. I moved my hands onto her thighs and kissed back. I moved my hands up to her waist and pulled her onto my lap. She didn't stop kissing me and I didn't stop kissing her. The kiss lasted about 3 minuets but it felt like forever. Everything in the world stopped when she put her lips on mine. It was so magical! She pulled away to get some air and then looked me in the eyes and said "Oh god Spence I'm so sorry!" "No JJ don't be that was amazing! Unless you don't think so then it was just-" she cut me off by kiss me again. This time it was faster she moved her hands on my chin and ran her hands threw my think hair. I moved my hands up and down her sides then up to her cheeks. That time, the kiss was longer. When she pulled away I could tell she was in shock, I mean I was too but it was so perfect! I loved it.