Chapter 1

JJ's POV

"Will?" I said as I entered the house "Will? You home?" I looked around for him. "Will? Henry?" I kept calling "Will?!" I looked around the house searching every room "Henry?! Buddy you here?!" I can't find Will or Henry. I pull out my phone and called him. No answer. Where could he be? Where is Henry? Is he with Will? I rack my brain for the answers but nothing come to mind. I try to stay calm as I walk to the kitchen to get something to drink. That's when I see it. "JJ, I had to go. I'm sorry honey. I have Henry, I'm taking him to your mom's house for a while so I can think. I don't know when I'll be back. I love you. Will" that hit me hard. That made me crash. I dropped the letter and cried as I called my mom. "Is Henry ok?!" I ask in panic "Yes honey, he's fine. He's asleep, we were watching a movie after he played and he's out." That made the feel a little better knowing he was ok. "What did Will say?" I ask her "He told me he had to think for a while and he had to clear his head. JJ... He didn't seem right." That made me question his leaving "What- what do you mean he didn't seem right?!" I said accidentally raising my voice "Honey calm down, he just-" that made me angry "HE JUST WHAT!" I yelled into the phone "I'm sorry." I said "It's fine. He just didn't seem like himself. He was agitated, and he couldn't sit still. He kept saying something like 'She can't know.'" Can't know what? What didn't he want to tell me? "Mom... I don't know what to do." I said crying to her "I know honey." She said trying to keep me calm but it didn't work. I hated her hearing me cry, it makes me feel so weak. "I gotta go mom." I said whipping the tears "Do you need Henry to stay?" She said in her concerned voice "No. No it's ok. I'll come get him later. Thanks mom." I said hanging up. I kept thinking after I let her go that's when I picked up the phone and called her again. "Mom was his speech slurred at all?" I ask "Yeah now that I think about it, it was." That's when it all made since. He had gotten drunk. Again. But then it hit me. "He drove Henry when he was drunk!" I yelled he drove him when he was drunk! That was my last straw. He can get drunk but he will never get drunk and drive MY kid while he is ever again!