Chapter 98

{Henry's POV}

"Where's mommy and daddy?" I ask seeing nothing but darkness "They're gone." A man's voice says as he appears out of the darkness making me jump "Wh- where are they?" I say clenching the chair arms "They're with your brother. Don't worry they'll know you'll gone soon." He says. I couldn't see his face, I could only hear his voice "What happened to them?" I say trying desperately to understand "You're too young to know." He says "Ahh!" I scared as the light came on "Chill kid. It's just a light." He says as he looks up from the ground "Oh he's cute." A woman says. She sounds filmier but I can't place her face. "Remember me." The man says as he pushes his hair out of his face. I caught the glimpse of his tattoos. That's when I figure out who it is.

{JJ's POV}

"Where the hell is he?!" I yell looking in every room in the house "Where could he go?!" "He wouldn't go anywhere he knows better!" Reid says "Then where the hell is he!!" I yell hearing Mason cry downstairs and Emily trying to calm him down "Mason is ok.. It's ok." I say taking him in my arms in any attempt to get him to stop crying "Their's a broken window in Henry's room and glass outside." Morgan says coming back into the house after checking outside "Oh god... Oh god.. Mom I can't.. I can't." I say putting Mason down in his play pen "JJ it's ok. It's ok. We'll find him. We'll find him." She says hugging me tightly in a desperate attempt to get me to stop crying. 'He's not fine mother who knows who has him no mother he's not fine!!' That all I can think but even right now I can't say that. Not to my mom. Somebody has my son, doing God knows what to him and we don't even know where he is.