Chapter 32

*Again this chapter is also in 3 character parts*

{JJ's POV}

I knew he would do this! That's why I didn't want him to know! I knew he would go after Will!! I knew it!

{Reid's POV}

I knew something was wrong with JJ when we left Hotch's! I knew that bastard was no good. HE HURT MY GIRL! No body touches my girl! Not even that bastard of a ex husband! I tracked Will's phone to JJ's house. I knew he'd go there. That's why I took her to my place. I get there and he's got the door open just standing there in the kitchen. "Will!" I announce as I storm in. "Why hello there Dr. Reid!" He said "Why did you hit JJ." I say trying to stay calm "Awe did that little bitch tell you." He said "DONT CALL HER THAT." I say raising my voice "I can call her what ever I damn well please!" He yells and pulls out his gun

{JJ's POV}

"Will put it down." I say as I walk into my house "JJ go home!" Reid yelled "No." I say walking to them "JJ go home!" He says again in a more demanding tone "Awe the little bitch not listening to you anymore?" Will says "You shut the hell up!" Reid screams "No!" Will says walking over to Reid and putting the gun on his head "Will stop." I say. I knew what was coming next. I brace myself. "What'd you say." He said taking the gun down and pointing it on me "Put it down Will." I said "Why should I?!" He yells "Because I'm pregnant with your kid." I say making Spence look at me "Well well well." He said "No it's my kid!" Reid screams "No it's not. I was pregnant before you and I did it. I'm 5 weeks not 3." I say "Well Spencer. What do you have to say about all this?" Will says "How could you lie to me?" He says. That broke my heart. "I'm sorry." I say seeing him tear up as Will smirks "Well man. Looks like she still loves me." Will says "It's true Reid." I said. Will still had the gun pointed at my stomach so I said anything that would get him to put it down. I had to protect my child. Reid couldn't help it. He dropped to his knees. "Is that what you want JJ." Will said turning the gun to the floor "You want a boy who can't stand up for you?" "No. I want a man." I said slowly walking over to Will "I want you."