Chapter 116

{JJ's POV}

Once we get to the BAU, I see a guy talking to Hotch and Rossi that I presume is new. "JJ, Reid." Hotch says as we walk over to them "Yes Sir?" I asked "This is Aiden Brice. He's going to be training here." Hotch says as I shake his hand. He's a nice guy. Maybe early to mid 30s. Clean cut. He's got ridiculously cute glasses. Once I look away I see Reid staring at me. I can see the jealousy in his eyes.

{Reid's POV}

"Well come on Brice. I'll show you around." I say "Reid I was actually going to get JJ to show him. I was needing to talk to you." Hotch says "No." I say looking at Aiden, JJ, Rossi, then Hotch "What?" He said "No." I say "Reid a word." Hotch says almost pulling me by my arm into his office "Yes sir." I say sarcastically as he slams the door behind us "If the two of you working together now that you're married is a problem, I'll gladly reassign one of you." Hotch says "It's not a problem." I say "Obviously not. Yeah what was I thinking you just wanted to rip the guys face off when he looked at JJ!" He says "Do we have a case today." I say "No we're doing paper work today and you're with Morgan." Hotch says "You can't pair me with Morgan!" I say "Yes I can and I suggest you get rid of the attitude before you get fired." Hotch says "Yes sir." I say as I walk out of his office "Spence." JJ says stopping me in the hall "Yes." I say trying my best not to start a fight "Never mind." She says when she realizes that "Ok." I say as she steps to the side "Tell Morgan to meet me in your old office with the paper work please." I say "Ok." She says. I wait for her to go over and tell him, but he was in Hotch's office and she didn't want to go in there so I just waited in the hall "It's Agent Reid right?" I hear someone call my name "Actually it's Doctor." I say looking over at him "Sorry. Doctor." He says "Sorry if I came off as rude earlier." I say. I knew if I didn't JJ wouldn't let me live it down. "It's fine man. It was honestly me." He says "Really?" I say surprised he admit it "Yeah it's not every day you see a girl that beautiful." He says "Look man. I don't have to start anything. But that girl.. She's my girl. And if you touch my girl. I'll kill you." I say just as JJ walks back to us "Morgan said he's coming." She says looking at Aiden who pinned himself against the wall "Well it was nice talking to you!" I say to Aiden as I move to JJ "Have a good day honey." "You too." She says kissing me "One more?" I say after she breaks away "One." She says smiling as I kiss her again. I could feel the kiss deepening so I pulled away "Have fun." I say to Aiden who was looking shocked at the fact I just basically made out with JJ in front of him. I meant what I said. If he touches JJ, I will kill him. Nobody touches my girl. Nobody.