Chapter 28

Spencer's POV

Why did she keep snapping at me?! I was only trying to help. Why did she mention Will? She hasn't mentioned him since I moved it. "Honey please." I says begging her to talk to me. Nothing helped. She just shut me out. She was ok when we got to Hotch's now it's like she couldn't be more angry. "It's Will." She whispers just barely loud enough for anyone to hear "What?" I say softly "He back in town. He wants to meet up with me and you. Spence I think he wants to take custody of Henry." She says. That's what was wrong. She was worried about losing Henry. "JJ..." That's all I could say. Trying to pick my brain for the right words but nothing came out. "That's why I didn't say anything." She says "Why?" I say "Because I know that if he gets Henry I'll never get to see him." She says. I knew it was some what true but I didn't say anything. "It might be because he wants to talk about the divorce." I say "Yeah. Yeah it could be that. WHY THE HELL WOULD IT BE THAT REID!" She yells "JJ I'm just trying to help!" I say "I didn't ask for it." She says. Could she just be saying all this because she's pregnant? Did Garcia or Emily say something to her? Did Morgan blab is big mouth to her about something? "I'm sorry." She says calmer this time. The entire way to Garcia's and to work was pure silence. I wanted to reach over and hold her hand to try to tell her it would be ok but I knew she'd shove me away. We got to work and were the first ones there. The team, Garcia and Henry is late. I guess they haven't checked the time. They were supposed to be here two hours ago. "Will?" I say as he wants threw the door in a dark blue shirt, jeans and work boots with a beard forming and longer hair. "Hey man, can I talk to JJ?" He says "It's kind of important." "Yeah sure man I guess but she's in a bad mood." I say "Is she pregnant again?" He asked "Yeah." I say oddly enough waiting for a punch in the face but it never came "Yeah that happened last time." He says "Oh." I say "Oh sorry. She's right up the stairs." I say pointing to JJ's office seeing her pace back and forth "Hey JJ." He says "Will. Uh hey." She says "You look good." He says "Thank- thank you. Yeah you do to. I love your hair like that." She says which was a total lie. He looked ok but he smelt like beer and like he had been smoking again. Why was she so nervous? "Listen JJ I wanted to talk to you about the divorce. And Henry." She says "What- what about Henry?" She says "It's nothing bad, I just wanted to know if I could see him on the weekends. I haven't seen him in 3 weeks." He says "Yeah uh sure. But do you want to come to the house or him to go to your house?" She asked "I can take him to my place on the weekends and let him spend the night. I could take him to school early Monday mornings." He says "Oh ok." She said. They sat in silence for a few minuets then JJ said "Have you been smoking again?" "Yeah I didn't meant to, but I went undercover and had one and I got hooked again." He said "What happened. You used to not smoke anymore. And when did you get so many tattoos? You used to only have a few now you have a sleeve of them. Who are you now?" She says "I'm The Man With The Secret." He says walking out of her office. JJ knew what the secret was but she didn't say anything. I knew it too and it was why was he smoking again. Either way Will had let himself go in the past two weeks. But their was something about it I couldn't put my finger on..