Epilogue

One Month Later

One Month Later...

His fingers grip my hair, pulling me down to kiss him as his hips thrust upwards. A soft moan escapes my lips as he gently presses a kiss to my already swollen lips. My hands press into his chest, my nails scratching the sensitive skin on his pectorals.

A strained groan leaves his lips in garbles. I try not to giggle at the sound, pushing up until I sit with my back straight, throwing my roughed-up hair over my shoulder. His hands move across my stomach, tickling me before landing on my hips, holding me down as he thrusts into me again.

A choked sound strangles out of me at the feel of him. "Levi," I murmur breathlessly, almost in a whine.

Nails dig into his abs and he hisses, offering me a devilish smirk. "Like that, Peeps?" He moves to do it again and I wait in breathless anticipation but instead, he settles back down, rubbing his thumbs along my waist.

I want to punch him. I really want to. But he's so good at this.

That's fine, two can play this game. I lift my one leg as if I'm going to climb off him but his grip tightens and he sits up. Our chests press against each other as he looks up at me. His one hand trails up my spine until he's gripping the back of my neck. "Where you going, baby?" he whispers, our mouths a hair breath away.

No matter how much he affects me, the petty part of me holds strong. I shrug casually...you know, while he's still inside me. "If you're not going to get me off, I might as well do it myself."

He grins, and his other hand wanders across my stomach again.

A quick knock sounds on his bedroom door before it slams open. "Dude, are you still sleeping? We have to leave in—AHH!"

Nico and I scream at the same time as we make eye contact I dive for the other side of Levi's bed while Levi scrambles to pull the sheet over my naked body. "Nico, what the fuck?"

Pulling the sheet tight against my body, so tight I'm pretty sure I'm cutting off the blood circulation to my head, I glare at the idiot in the doorway. "Yeah, what the fuck, Nico?" I demand, brushing my messy hair out of my face.

Poor Nico looks traumatised. "I didn't know you were here!" He yells, eyes wide. He points an accusing finger at Levi. "You went to bed alone!"

"What did we say about knocking?" Levi demands, pinching the bridge of his nose. I'd laugh if I wasn't so mortified.

Nico's mouth drops open in offense. "I knocked!" He points to the door as evidence.

Giving him a pointed look, I sit up, clutching the sheet to my chest. "Knocking while opening the door does not count, you idiot," I inform him, my voice stern.

Nico raises both hands. "Again, I didn't know you were here, bitch," he says slowly, annunciating each word with sass.

Scrambling up further onto the bed, I launch myself at him with one hand. He squeals, launching himself out of Levi's bedroom. Levi's hand wraps around my waist tugging me into his bare chest. "I'm going to kill him," I whisper, glaring at the empty doorway. "I'm going to kill you!" I yell out before hearing his bedroom door slam shut.