Chapter Twenty-Three

Hi Everyone!

Don't forget to like & leave a comment, I love to hear from you!

|| ✨ ||

Levi fucking Saints is kissing me.

My eyes flutter shut at their own command. I lean closer to him, letting his body fill the space around us. The smallest hint of chlorine invades my senses, washing over the hint of spice from Levi's cologne.

He tilts his head slightly, his tongue grazing against my bottom lip. I suck in a small breath through my nose and open my mouth, letting him kiss me deeper. His lips are warm against mine, and for some reason, he tastes like orange juice.

He groans softly into my mouth when I brazenly nip at his bottom lip, causing a tingling sensation that spreads through my body, eventually settling in my stomach.

I don't care that there are people probably watching us. I don't care what they think because right now, I am fucking flying.

His grip on my jaw tightens and I melt into his chest. God, he's amazing. My hand wanders up his chest, lightly pressing against his abdominal muscles before sliding to the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

Without realizing it, he'd moved the leg his hand rested on, over one of his legs. That hand now sat higher on my thigh, dangerously close to my ass.

After an embarrassingly long time, I pull away from him, using the moment to breathe in the fresh air. Levi looks unbothered and not even remotely out of breath. Swimmer's lungs.

A small smile tugs at my lips and his thumb gently brushes against my bottom lip. Feeling bold, my teeth graze his thumb, biting down the slightest bit. His eyes widen at my action and I smirk. In response, he leans forward, pressing a soft kiss to my jaw.

Taking in his appearance, a wave of embarrassment rushes through me and my fingers quickly move to his lips, trying to subtly wipe my lipstick off them. My lips stretch into an amused smile. "Peeps," he says roughly, his voice deeper than before.

I raise an eyebrow, wiping at the corner of his mouth. "Superstar, I'm doing you a favor here, this color does nothing for your complexion," I teasingly admonish, watching his lips curl at my words.

He squeezes my thigh. "I don't mind it."

Well. That's fucking hot. Dammit.

The grass beside the bench we're on crumbles. "Are those my two besties getting it on in public?" Nico asks in mock horror, a hand on his chest for added effect. His bare chest. In this weather? Insane.

His eyes narrow at Levi, scrutinizing his appearance. "Who even are you?" If it weren't for the mischievous ever-present gleam in his eyes, I would think he was genuinely concerned.