His Makeup Artist jk ff 48

Episode 48:

Myon widened her eyes with an utter shock seeing taehuynge kissing jas and turned her to right side cursing under her breath feeling disappointed....

Couple of seconds later tae parted back looking straight at jas but she didn't even glanced at him at least once.... As tae was busy staring at jas then myon frustrated Huff made him divert his gaze......

Myon: godddd..... Ok... Now I got to know you really love her a lot... And I'll reject this proposal......

Tae felt relaxed & turned to jas to see her expression but she still kept her gaze low lost in her own thoughts.......

Myon: and I won't even say about all this to your's or mine's family, I'll keep it to myself....

V: thank you... Thank you soo much for understanding us...

Myon gave a little smile to him and looks at jas before saying.....

Myon: you have got a good one,,,, best of luck for your future......

Jas returned a little smile thanking her...
Myon started to go to her parents leaving them alone but when tae turned towards Jas she already started to go out towards exit... And tae immediately ran behind her by calling her.....

V: Jas.... Wait..... Jas.....

She came out of the hotel not caring him calling her behind being zoned in her thoughts and soon she got pulled back  by wrist by taehuynge.....

V: Jas

V: Jas... Please listen to me...... I'm sorry I didn't......

Phat.... 👋

A hard  slap hit on his left cheek,, for a second he couldn't process anything, and looks at Jas with a shock ,who stood  looking at him with a tears filled in her eyes,,,,

V: j-jas.....

Jas: quite...... If you say sorry again I won't hesitate to slap 👋on your another cheek tooo🥺

She said madly looking at him.....

Jas: what do you think, why would I slapped you huh..... It is not because you kissed me without my will it's because the irritated sorry you always says after doing everything what comes in your mind.....

Tae went silent looking at her .....

Jas: what you think of yourself huh.... If you want to be like a coward then why did you even grown feeling for my y/n unni,,, and why did you made other people fall for you....

Tae areched his brows in confusion.....

V: how... Did... Did you kno......

Jas: listen.....today you're only going to listen,,,,, 🥺did I asked you to care for me, did I asked you to claim me as your girlfriend,,,, did I asked you to kiss me and did..... Did I asked you to made me fall in love with you.....😣