His Makeup Artist jk ff 4

Episode 4:

Jk: Beautiful......

Y/n pov: as i was studying..... then i felt someone's eyes on me.... not wasting any second, i looked at the door with a knitted eyebrows.........

Jk pov: when i was completely lost looking at her then her sudden movement made me came back into my sence,,, not being catched by her i immediately hide at the door side wall......i don't know why i was hiding, maybe be because i don't want her to misunderstand me as a creep....... and not wasting any time i immediately rushed from there..........

Y/n pov: when i looked at the direction, i didn't see anyone,, before i turn to my books,,, i again saw someone's glimpse passing the room through the window but couldn't see the clear view of the person, and with curiosity i marched towards the door to see who was it........... before i go the person earlier already left and i was looking blankly at front then suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder making me flinch.....

V : relax...relax..... it's me.....

Y/n: ohhh... you scared me very badly oppa.....

V: ooo... sorry.....btw what are looking at....?????

Y/n: ooo... that is....few minutes ago i felt someone here with black jacket on, like the person is staring at me.... and to see who it was i came out but found no one here... Or maybe it was my hallucination.... okay leave it,,, is your work done...

V: yeah..... okay then I'll see you later..

Y/n just hummed ,,, taehunge left from there while thinking something., and went to his huyngs.....

Jhope: V....... where are others...is they are still checking the song..???

V: no.....they are coming....

Saying that he hoped next to Jin,, looking straight his eyes caugth something.....forrowing his eyebrows he held that jacket....

V: who's this huyng..????

Jhope & Jin looked at eachother with a confused expression on their faces before looking back at taehunge.....

Jin: what do you mean 'who's this ' didn't you saw jungkook earlier,,,he wears this since morning didn't you noticed it,,, and he just went into washroom by taking it off......

V: hahaa.......yeah ofcourse i saw this,, it's just i got confused that this maybe someone's.....

V pov: some how i managed to not show up my tention infront of huyngs, but deep down i know what is bothering me...and about jungkook i really need to talk about this to him..
.
.
.
A/n pov: completing dinner together they all spend some time talking random stuffs,,,here they all lives in shared house which given by bighit,,, when it comes to their work all 7 members mostly stays here only... they rarely goes to their own house & lives with their family,,, everyone went into their rooms one by one and jungkook was about to go to his V stopped him........

V: jungkookahh..... wait...i wants to talk to you.....

Jk: ok... say it....

V: not here... privately....

Jk confused to his words and just nodded.... after they both went into jk's room....

Jk: now tell me what is that important matter that you wanted to talk that tooo alone....

Leaving a sigh after thinking for a second taehunge looked at jk....

V: w-what you think about y-y/n....

Jk: huh?????

V: i mean.....why you seen her, without knowing her.....

Jk went in shock that how he know that,,, later he got confused why he is asking.....and didn't said anything just looking at V with questionable expression.....