His Makeup Artist jk ff 35

Episode 35:

Byul: still you wanna tell about me to jungkook.....huh....!!!

Byul tilted her head looking at Hyrim who stayed there like a statue in a trembling figure.....

Byul: if you still want then call him and tell everything to him but......the next second you won't found your brother alive......and i even have a ability to erase your brother's murder by using money,, so don't even think that you can go to police & can file a case on me....they can't even touch my nails........

Phone slipped from hyrim's hands in fear..... Hearing & witnessing the view infront of her eyes...... seeing her state byul gave a satisfactory smirk.......

Byul: what are you waiting for..... come on go ahead......tell him what you want to.....and I'll do my thing....

Saying that she pressed the trigger making hyrim scared more for her brother's life.....

Hyrim:NOO.....n-noo.... Stop pl-please.... don't do anything to him... please i beg you.....

Byul: then are you going to leave jungkook....? are you ready to go away from his life......?

Hyrim looked at byul with her teary eyes saying....

Hyrim: please......how can I.....we love eachother......try to understand.....this is wrong.... wh-what ever you're doing is wrong..... please don't harm my brother anymore.....i don't have anyone in this world except my brother & jungkook...... please don't take them away from me please.....

She started to plead her while crying..

Byul: nahhh..... you have to choose any one of them.....if you want your brother you have to go away from jk's life...or you want jk then forget about your Little brother.....

Saying that byul pressed the gun on ha-jun's head making hyrim screem in  fear......

Hyrim: NOO..... don't...... please....

Byul: then choose your option... hurry.....i don't have much time for this....

Hyrim pov: i glanced at her before looking back at my brother who layed on bed lifelessly which squeezed my heart and tears are couldn't able to stop coming continuously from my eyes.....i can't risk his life,,,,,he is already going through the thing which he didn't have a piece of idea,,, i can't afford to loose him he is my only family,,,,i can do anything for him, i can do anything to save him even if it has to abandon my love.... I'm ready to loose my happiness to save his little life.........