His Makeup Artist jk ff 8

Episode 8:

Jeebam: babyy......are you surprised to see me here........

Y/n pov: he came front holding a wine bottle in his hand and gulping it in one go while glancing at me with anger.......

Y/n: why are you stalking me,,,

Jeebam: haha.... don't you know why... you....you.....disrespected me infront of all people,,, and do you think that I'll let you go that easily.... tch,,tch,,tch....Not at all baby girl.....I'll make you mine either you agree are NOT.......

Saying that he marched close towards me....

Y/n: do-don't come near........ HELP.....

Jeebam: hahaa....no one is going to save you from me...

I was about run from there,, but he was quick enough to stop me by helding my wrist, and pinned me forcefully to the wall, making me growl in pain and started to cry in a fear......

Y/n: LEAVE MEE....... HELP...... SOMEONE Please HELP........

Jeebam: Shhhhh...... don't shout,,, you know you're the first girl who rejected & slapped me which effected my ego.. and you're going to pay for that.....

Saying that he came near to kiss me, and i turned my face to left side making him to attack on my neck...and started to suck like a beast.. i was crying & struggling in his grip trying to free,,, helding my handbag with my trembling hands i hit him on the face which makes him to back little,taking the opportunity i started to run but my trembling body & legs couldn't make it , and i fall on the ground.......

Jeebam: nice try baby girl...but also a another wrong move....

Y/n: pl-please.......let...let me goo....

He was not ready to hear any pleadings off mine... looking at the monster coming close to me, i started to move back then something was catch on my hands,, and it was wine bottle 🍾 which he thrown minutes ago,,, not wasting any second i hitt on his head hard, making his forehead to blead & bottle broke into pieces and he fell on the ground growling hard,,, i ran from there not wasting even a second,,, not looking back and not even caring about his threatens...

Jeebam: I WON'T LEAVE YOU....///////////

NOW............

Y/n: after that incident i didn't came out of the house even locked myself inside the room in a fear,, and we shifted to another house to not get caught by that ruthless monster....it took a lot time for me to recover from the trauma..... After months i got a job here and i almost forgot that incident until yeri bring such type of topic yesterday when we were going...

Yeri: ohh... I'm sorry y/n...i didn't know that you have faced such type of things....

Y/n: it's okay.....